Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Russia

Yes, after they started an armed uprising

Who knows?

One

They were outlawed during a national emergency, aka, being invaded by a hostile foreign power

A Western-friendly government was installed in Ukraine by what was ostensibly a popular uprising, but most likely largely orchestrated by, or at least heavily supported by, Western powers.

Originally they said it was to occupy the Donbass and Luhansk regions and protect the people there from the Ukrainian government, IIRC.

Well, there's my answers from what I can recall off the top of my head. What grade did I get on the pop quiz?
    You forgot to stop the Nazis.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Russia originally said their mission objective was to de-nazi and destroy the Ukrainian military.
    They also occupy the areas to the east and will never give those back.
    Not sure if they will continue west.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just tend to focus on the rapist, rather than what the victim was wearing. I don't find fence-sitting pontification particularly relevant when it's clear who the aggressor is. Others can sift through the rubble to harvest their "yeah, buts" if they like.
    Everyone in this game is the rapist. But I’ll grant the nastiest rapist in this is Putin. That don’t make the other rapists woth supporting. Ain’t no fences to sit on.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Everyone in this game is the rapist. But I’ll grant the nastiest rapist in this is Putin. That don’t make the other rapists woth supporting. Ain’t no fences to sit on.
    Well, IMHO I don't think that's quite a far assessment. What Putin is doing is qualitatively worse, by a pretty wide margin. It's more like if Zelensky and co. were pickpockets, in this analogy.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    What does this have to do with Russia and Ukraine?
    Still not there yet? Do you really think COVID19 fraud/ global genocide / global power grab was about a virus? Have you ever seen so many countries move in the same ways based on OBVIOUSLY fraudulent information so forcefully? Event 201? Operation lockstep? All just coincidence? Do you think Ukraine is happening in a vacuum with many of the same players involved?

Ukraine is just another meat grinder, money laundering, resource depleting mechanism where many of our own citizens will cheer on the carnage and self destruction.

All orchestrated with the approval of the same bunch.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom