• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    American cruise missiles come in the front door, wonder if these are out of a lot they bought from NK.

I'd be asking for my money back.;)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ukraine really should not be a political thing. Its about the Russians trying to land grab, to regain the former influence sphere the Soviet Union had. Okay for example so we give them Ukraine.. they will want more. Appeasement doesn't work. Next time it will be the Baltics or Poland. Its nothing to do about the Russians feeling threatened, it is everything to do with Putins desire to restore the Russian legacy.

The Republican party once really opposed the Russians, I really don't know why Trump coddled to them.. Reagan or both Bushes surely didn't.

I have no doubt that if Reagan or ether Bush saw the Russians invade Ukraine, the response would be pretty much the same, probably even be stronger. With Reagan? MUCH stronger..
    None of this is factually correct. Maybe you forget when Putin met George W in Texas in '01? Youre making this out as if republicans support russia because they're against supporting the war.

I've stayed quiet in this thread, mainly because Ive watched Ukraine propaganda posted repeatedly, and any posts that shows Russian advancement the poster is labeled "pro russia" and ran through the coals for it. Any voices speaking out against the war is called pro russian, and if i dont want billions of my tax dollars going to democrat pockets by using ukraine as a money laundering scheme then I'm somehow supporting Russia killing innocent people in Ukraine.

Maybe, just maybe, Russia really didnt want NATO on their doorstep, seeing as how NATO agreed to never move eastward and continued doing so anyway...I know... I must be a Russian spy now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

So I see tons of people saying it's a Russian missile, but both Ukraine and Russia deploy the S300 system.

What is the evidence that this was indeed a Russian fired missile? Much less fired at Poland intentionally?

I have yet to see any "journalists" present the evidence for this.

I did a quick check for the range and capabilities, and it looks more rational to me that an S300 from Lviv attempted to intercept an air target and missed. Any Russian contested areas seem awfully far away to have reached that.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Update (2100ET): So much for Russia almost starting World War 3 (even if under the guise of a false flag). As we noted earlier (see below), even pro-Ukraine accounts noted that the S-300 SAM that fell in Poland was a Ukrainian one. And while Biden will never admit that Ukraine nearly started war with Poland (as much as the deep state via its AP connections or the Ukraine president would have wanted Russia to get the blame), moments ago Biden explicitly said that based on preliminary information, it is "unlikely" that the rocket strike in Poland originated in Russia. Oops.

“There is plenty of information to contest that. I don’t want to say until we completely investigate. It’s unlikely in the minds of [sic] the trajectory that it was fired from Russia. But we’ll see."

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well. crap happens lol..

Mind you, we once hit Mexico accidentally with a rocket test in new mexico run by some ex German scientists..

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So this should be a bit of a learning experience regarding the accuracy of all the social media pundits pontificating about this being a major escalation toward kicking off WWIII. Some, even so called conservative personalities, seem to value generating views and clicks via hyperbolic alarmism over providing accurate information. Journalism is dead.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well. crap happens lol..

Mind you, we once hit Mexico accidentally with a rocket test in new mexico run by some ex German scientists..

Wow we're lucky Mexico didn't declare war on us and take us over.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Petty tyrant response.

Doubling down on the claims, Kyiv is now requesting immediate access to the site of the blast in the Polish village of Przewodów, in order to conduct its own investigation. And yet it sounds like Ukrainian officials are already 'certain' in their conclusions. "Ukraine requests immediate access to the site of the explosion," Secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, Oleksiy Danilov, said on Twitter
    "We advocate for a joint examination of the incident with the missile’s landing in Poland," he added.

But that's when Danilov cited "evidence" in Ukraine's possession pointing to Russia being behind the missile that rained down on the Polish village, killing two. "We are ready to hand over evidence of the Russian trace that we have."

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I think if the USA/NATO were looking for an excuse to enter the war this would have been a perfect opportunity. That doesn’t appear to be the case.

Ukraine is fighting for its life so, of course they are eager to have any help.

Honestly if Russia didn’t have nukes this might have gone very differently. However, if they really didn’t have nukes I think they are weakened enough that there would be Chinese troops occupying Moscow right now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So I see tons of people saying it's a Russian missile, but both Ukraine and Russia deploy the S300 system.

What is the evidence that this was indeed a Russian fired missile? Much less fired at Poland intentionally?

I have yet to see any "journalists" present the evidence for this.

I did a quick check for the range and capabilities, and it looks more rational to me that an S300 from Lviv attempted to intercept an air target and missed. Any Russian contested areas seem awfully far away to have reached that.

Isn't it funny how rationally thinking ends up being more accurate than trusting journalists?

What I said happened is exactly what did happen.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What I said happened is exactly what did happen.
    You have no more idea exactly what happened than anybody else on this board. You just think you do, because you found a news source that agrees your predetermined bias. It could have been an errant Ukrainian defensive missle, it could have been an errant Russian missle. The only thing that is clear is that Russia is to blame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom