Not open for further replies.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'll chalk it up as another truth. My source is pretty reliable. A lot of things don't make the news some just doesn't make American news.
    True, but after seeing so much ******** being reported by both sides, I do a DDG search before I trust a site I've not heard of. All I've found *so far* are China ordering evacuations of Ukraine in general, going back to March.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Let’s say Russia does a false flag and sets off a dirty bomb using material taken from Ukrainian power plants. Then they nuke Kiev. What’s the next move for the US? Is there one? Seems like nothing but bad options once that happens.
    Hate to say it but I believe the United States doing this before the Russians. Gotta kick that war machine into high gear

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Firing off one nuc will start world chaos on a logarithmic scale even if no other nucs are fired. Just controlling the world panic will likely be beyond the abilities of governments.

Everybody will figure they have about a half hour to live whether they really do or not.
    Not a pretty picture. Last time (and only time) atomic bombs were used just one country had them and there was no real time news service.

Worldwide panic is probably an understatement.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

US and NATO are doing nuclear exercises in Europe right now.

These are annual exercises and the US was notified ahead of time.

Media wants nukes to go off so bad they can taste it. :rolleyes:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

If it goes off it will be all the major seaports and industry cities along with every military base.
    I hope they don't get it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If it goes off it will be all the major seaports and industry cities along with every military base.
    I hope they don't get it.
    Well on the up side there will be fewer shootings near my apartment, due to radioactive shadows on the pavement being unable to pull triggers. :thumbsup:

Russia has unlimited fuel, power, and people. They're bombing Ukraine's infrastructure and winter is coming. They don't need to nuke anything.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

War can be a good money maker...for scum.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Well on the up side there will be fewer shootings near my apartment, due to radioactive shadows on the pavement being unable to pull triggers. :thumbsup:

Russia has unlimited fuel, power, and people. They're bombing Ukraine's infrastructure and winter is coming. They don't need to nuke anything.
    I hope you are right. Well…about Russia not nuking anything. Not about the radioactive shadows. Lol

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Let’s say Russia does a false flag and sets off a dirty bomb using material taken from Ukrainian power plants. Then they nuke Kiev. What’s the next move for the US? Is there one? Seems like nothing but bad options once that happens.
    General Patraeus said if they use even 1 nuke the US comes in full swing, attacking every Russian unit in Ukraine and simultaneously sends their entire Black Sea fleet to Davy Jone's locker. He stated that the attack would be required to show Russia that use of nukes is 100% intolerable.

Scares the excrement out of me to think what could happen from there.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    General Patraeus said if they use even 1 nuke the US comes in full swing, attacking every Russian unit in Ukraine and simultaneously sends their entire Black Sea fleet to Davy Jone's locker. He stated that the attack would be required to show Russia that use of nukes is 100% intolerable.

Tough talk. Such a thing has never happened in history and there seems no credible reason to believe it would not result in use of strategic weapons against CONUS.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Patraeus is just hoping to get laid again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom