• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Saw this today....I had been interested in more details about why Russia went into Ukraine. Thought it was a good listen. Goes straight back to Obama, and Biden. We just can't keep our noses out of crap.....why...I still think its all the lithium and other stuff Biden and stock holders plan to get rich off. War is great, politicians make $$$, CIA gets money, the military machine gets $$$, Biden and stock holders get $$$$, they don't die....its someone else. "At this point what does it matter now!" Hillary Clinton. We just keep poking that bear.

Why do we always send the poor....

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Saw this today....I had been interested in more details about why Russia went into Ukraine. Thought it was a good listen. Goes straight back to Obama, and Biden. We just can't keep our noses out of crap.....why...I still think its all the lithium and other stuff Biden and stock holders plan to get rich off. War is great, politicians make $$$, CIA gets money, the military machine gets $$$, Biden and stock holders get $$$$, they don't die....its someone else. "At this point what does it matter now!" Hillary Clinton. We just keep poking that bear.

Can't say any of this without being called a Russian bot, but it's completely true. We essentially subjected Russia to a Cuban Missile Crisis. We deliberately sought this war and deliberately provoked Russia, and our current leaders are making bank off it.

This probably would have happened in 2017-18 if Trump hadn't won. This happened in 2022 because Trump was removed. Most avoidable war ever.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well lets take a break from the tin foil hatter crew to see whats going on.

Well it turns the Russians were not completely out.
    A second smaller round of missiles and drones today.

I think the interception claims are inflated, but the missiles accuracy sucks, these now remind me more of the German V1 and V2 attacks.
    In many cases these missiles/drones are being launched from absolute maximum range, and are even running out of fuel, and coasting to the target.

Meanwhile the front lines have stalled a bit as the Ukrainians regroup a bit, and the Russians go on an all out trench digging campaign.

And the Kerch bridge is severely weakened it seems on the spans that stood.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

Meanwhile, Poor Russian saps are pulled off the streets, given a rusty AKs, 80s radios, a few pointers, and sent to the front?

Is it any wonder why the Russians are being given the largest rear reaming a (former) major power ever has?

With some luck here, Putin, Russia, and whoever else there won't be a threat for 50 years.....

And it gets worse for Ivan the Commie.. if you think HIMARS is nasty, wait until you see what these pieces of German precision are capable of.

Ole putin really stepped in it this time by shooting all these missles and drones at Civilians.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Fe6ipafXgAETODg

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm wondering if at the end of the day this doesn't degenerate into an updated version of the Iran/Iraq war.
    It really is already similar in many ways. That was really the last conventional conflict we have had that was all out and not completely one sided.

You had an initial Iraq push fairly deep into Iran, then the Iranians took it all back and pushed into Iraq a bit. Then it stalemated, and they eventually agreed to just go back to the prewar borders.

Most people remember the long stalemate, but the first year or so of that war really does resemble the current war.

As to the current war.. Kherson (the city) is pretty much standing by to fall.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I could see a stage where Ukraine has evicted Russian troops completely from Ukraine.. but the two decide to exchange artillery, drones, and air battles for a good while...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom