Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Did we provide any anti tank or anti aircraft weapons to them? We should give them as much as they can use, if they can keep the Russian tanks and aircraft at bay, they could probably hold out for quite a while. People say we shouldnt involve the US, but Putin is a bully and I can’t stand the idea he can just keep attacking his neighbors. He needs to pick on someone his own size. I guess life is not fair for a lot of people. I hope someone offs Putin, at least replace the old jerk with a new jerk.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Did we provide any anti tank or anti aircraft weapons to them? We should give them as much as they can use, if they can keep the Russian tanks and aircraft at bay, they could probably hold out for quite a while. People say we shouldnt involve the US, but Putin is a bully and I can’t stand the idea he can just keep attacking his neighbors. He needs to pick on someone his own size. I guess life is not fair for a lot of people. I hope someone offs Putin, at least replace the old jerk with a new jerk.
    They got our stuff from our allies. Im not sure if we told them to give them, or if they did of their own accord. So far I have seen US Javelins, British NLAWs, and US Stingers.

st-javelin-576x1024.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Talks to kick Russia out of the SWIFT banking system are part of possible sanctions. While I’m no big fan of the Federal Reserve or centralized banking, doing so would be catastrophic to the global system and would be the first big nail in the coffin of fiat currency, giving way to mass acceptance of CBDCs. China has been trying to coerce other countries to forgo SWIFT and use their digital yuan instead of the petrodollar for a couple years now, and would immediately support Russia with a new digital payment system.

Remember, this is not about Russia or Ukraine, it’s about destabilizing western countries and bringing about the new social paradigm of technological oligarchy and globalization.

I saw a piece on Tucker Carlson and that was one of his major concerns he raised. It's a legit concern.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hopefully Ukranians have no intentions of taking Russian prisoners. Are armed civilians expected to adhere to the Geneva convention?
    If it stays slow here I will delve into a Law of armed conflict discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom