Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    No worries, I have a friend in Ukraine and a year or so ago he was delighted to have me inform him the Coalition of the Communities of Color officially recognized the Slavic people as people of color due to their historic suffering. He even called his mom over to the voice chat and told her in Russian. She got quite the laugh from it.

Box checked.
    I'm 100% qualified!! Where do I pick up my free stuff?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ukraine calling up reservists age 18-60 for 1 year. At this rate by 5pm they will be calling up every man who can hold a gun and by tomorrow morning it will be every single woman that can.

Too little too late IMO. This is exactly why the founding fathers came up with the 2nd amendment in the first place.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Why is everyone ignoring the neo Nazi issue in Ukraine?
    We are most likely arming real Nazis !
    Ukraine’s mission is to “lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade…against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I saw I believe Jesse Waters talking about when Ukraine had nukes. In 1994 as a some sort of agreement with Russia Ukraine was talked into giving up all their nukes, if they did we would always have their back.

I did not know this, poor stupid Ukraine.....Imagine us gun owners saying ok, I'll give up all my guns for the government to take care of me. I'm not sure I feel sorry for Ukraine anymore, they kinda had it coming to them didn't they.....? Best thing to do is give them back a bunch of nukes, in secret and once in place in Ukraine tell Ukraine do what you gotta do, they can tell Russia to get out or they nuke....and if Russian doesn't, then go out fighting to the death, at least you destroy your enemy thats going to destroy you. They also said people that know Putin say in last couple of years he has changed, something different. He loves Stalin and at age 73 if he wants greatness he gotta get to it. Also how much of Russia is behind Putin.....? I think Newt Gingrich said we can make Russia pay a heavy toll, to heavy for them, but Biden will never do it.

But what do I know, I didn't think Russia would actually invade.zi42l1mjqm721.jpg

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Why is everyone ignoring the neo Nazi issue in Ukraine?
    We are most likely arming real Nazis !
    Ukraine’s mission is to “lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade…against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

Big deal.....3% are with these people. Its not the entire population. We got the same thing going on here in this country, only we have 50% of liberals. It's like saying ANTIFA represent the people of the US.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    We don’t have three ANTIFA Battalions paid for by tax money.

Plus it’s a another good reason we need to stand aside.
    Russians seem kinda good at killing Nazis!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    We don’t have three ANTIFA Battalions paid for by tax money.

Plus it’s a another good reason we need to stand aside.
    Russians seem kinda good at killing Nazis!
    Wow, just wow! I can't disagree with you more! I'm not saying that I support spilling American blood on behalf of Ukraine, but you're actually encouraging a Russian invasion there! It almost leaves me speechless!

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I don’t support Nazis!

Don‘t fall for the peace loving Ukrainians standing for Democratic ideals. Not all of them are nice.

Is this the reason Germany is treading carefully in the situation?

BTW this is what the Ukrainians have been doing in the Donetsk region. If they capture you they may brand you.

51E5654C-48B7-4D05-9A67-DB0262357912.jpeg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ukraine declared a state of emergency after cyber attack on Ukraine. Once again US intelligence thinks Putin will attack in 48 hours. I wonder if they like being wrong 99% of the time. Just shut up until you actually have real intelligence then share it with the Ukraine.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ukraine declared a state of emergency after cyber attack on Ukraine. Once again US intelligence thinks Putin will attack in 48 hours. I wonder if they like being wrong 99% of the time. Just shut up until you actually have real intelligence then share it with the Ukraine.
    I have a theory. They’re intentionally doing this to bait our intelligence community into jumping in the bad intel. How long before we become the boy who cried wolf?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have a theory. They’re intentionally doing this to bait our intelligence community into jumping in the bad intel. How long before we become the boy who cried wolf?

They already did that when they became an arm of a political party when they went all in on that fake dossier...

Couple that with "WMD's" and they wonder why there is no trust.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well it sounds like we can stand down. I just saw a session with the State Dept spokesman. He was congratulating himself and the Germans for how their working together was providing a great deterrence for the Russian invasion...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom