Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So let me get this straight. Pravda (Pravda!) claims that the United States is working on weaponizing an avian-borne virus in a Slavic country in order to wipe out Slavic people?

I'm trying to keep an open mind, but really? This sounds comical. Like Boris and Natasha surreal. I'll bet that the Russians that made this discovery were all wearing white lab coats with "Baby Milk Factory" on the back.

The cold war never ended in the minds of some.

I'm not sure why that even sounds remotely outlandish to you.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Also Russia is going to win this. Saw a story this morning from the UK headlined something like “captured Russian pilots beg Putin to not take Kiev because Russia already lost”. I’d share the link but it was paywalled.

I’m sorry but they now control roughly what,30% of the country, have knocked out the Air Force (must have, why else would they be begging for planes) and are knocking on the door of the capital but they have lost?

That’s delusional. Personally I wonder if some of the masked Russian soldiers aren’t actually Chinese getting a lil combat experience in the first salvo of WW3. Putin isn’t stupid, he’s KGB for God’s sake. He wouldn’t go off half cocked without a plan on how to make this work out.

The idea that he didn’t foresee the sanctions coming and is falling apart at the seams is crazy imo.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    And in case anyone has forgotten Russia has a hypersonic missile that our air defense has zero chance of stopping. Perhaps that’s the threat Putin is using behind the scenes to keep the west at bay. It’s also nuclear capable.

I did a little digging this morning and That was what they were testing in the “nuclear capability demonstration” that happened a couple weeks ago

I’m not team Russia, in case that needs to be heard. I’m team truth and facts, and the truth of this conflict is that our media isn’t being honest with us at all.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess I am a little confused now. I have read several times that Putin may be the last, best hope for Christendom. He is simply a great Christian warrior battling back against the moral rot of the West. So now it appears his answer is to send a horde of Muslims from Syria to kill his Christian brothers in the Ukraine. I am shocked by this.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone have video of the emergency meeting at the UN yesterday where Russia said bio weapons were being Made in Ukraine ?

Appears scrubbed from the internet, all I can find are the rebuttals :shady:

Edit: found it on rumble or a clip of it anyway. What I want to find now are copies of the documents that Russia submitted to the UN as evidence, that should be public record no? The papers we used to justify iraq were public.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone have video of the emergency meeting at the UN yesterday where Russia said bio weapons were being Made in Ukraine ?

Appears scrubbed from the internet, all I can find are the rebuttals :shady:

Edit: found it on rumble or a clip of it anyway. What I want to find now are copies of the documents that Russia submitted to the UN as evidence, that should be public record no? The papers we used to justify iraq were public.

I would like to see them myself.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Also Russia is going to win this. Saw a story this morning from the UK headlined something like “captured Russian pilots beg Putin to not take Kiev because Russia already lost”. I’d share the link but it was paywalled.

I’m sorry but they now control roughly what,30% of the country, have knocked out the Air Force (must have, why else would they be begging for planes) and are knocking on the door of the capital but they have lost?

That’s delusional. Personally I wonder if some of the masked Russian soldiers aren’t actually Chinese getting a lil combat experience in the first salvo of WW3. Putin isn’t stupid, he’s KGB for God’s sake. He wouldn’t go off half cocked without a plan on how to make this work out.

The idea that he didn’t foresee the sanctions coming and is falling apart at the seams is crazy imo.
    It’s not the fact of him “winning“ it’s being over extended. Russia can’t afford the cost in men and materials to sustain a long campaign let alone the occupation of Ukraine. He completely underestimated the resolve of the Ukrainian people to be independent of Russia.

It’s not that much different than our war of Independence. England had enough might to absolutely crushed the states and win but at what cost, with other adversaries waiting for a weakened empire.
    Louisiana Purchase is a prime example of an empire over extended and desperate.
    China buying Siberia? China invading Siberia? all within the realm of possibility with a weakened and cash starved Russia.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm guessing CHARLIE FOXTROT means the same thing in all languages? And is this Russian Journalist anywhere to be found?

A March 1 report from independent Russian journalist Farida Rustamova claimed that Kremlin insiders were privately declaring the invasion “a clusterf–k.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom