Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Nord Stream 1 is pumping gas at full capacity to Germany and the UK.
    If they want to get tough they need to stop using Russian energy. So do we. No to Russian oil, and use our own.

Israel has plenty of gas to send to Europe they don't have to use Russian energy.
    Maybe those galaxy brains shouldn't have unplugged all the nuke plants and let an autistic teenager set their energy policy.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You really think "it seems to be....?" I was past that as soon as they invaded on day one. A person said it appears to them that one side of Ukraine lean towards the "nazi" side and been doing harm to the other side of Ukraine that leans towards Russia. I can see that point, however that makes it a Ukraine problem and they have to deal with that. We have idiots on both sides in this county and we don't see another country invading us to change us......well.......maybe we do with Mexico...? What I wonder is if the vast majority of Ukraine people just want peace.....just like the Russian people just want peace.....but then we all have ugly politics and hate that seem to get leadership and screw the people. Sad.
    Yeah, “seems to be,” I think is appropriate. I’m more comfortable saying “probably is” than I am saying “is”. I’ve heard a lot of claims but not a lot of facts. I know Russia invaded Ukraine. They’re reasoning seems to me that it’s ********. I do think that most people just want peace but are stuck in this place because their leaders suck.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It looks like the northern and eastern attacks is totally stalled, but the Southern attacks are having a bit more success.

This may be because there are battle hardened from Syria Russian Marines in the south. Those are some salty nutters.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It looks like the northern and eastern attacks is totally stalled, but the Southern attacks are having a bit more success.

This may be because there are battle hardened from Syria Russian Marines in the south. Those are some salty nutters.

I also wonder how much effort the Ukrainians are putting in that far away?

Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom