• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    It is indisputable that the liberals would love to get rid of Rush. That is reason enough for me to be a fan.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Rush is an egotistical, self centered hypocrite that follows the standard media mantra of "do what I say, not what I do." His antics were old when Clinton was in office, and that was how long ago? Is he entertaining at times? Sure. Kinda like watching a horrific train crash in front of you. You're amazed that there could be so much destruction. Then you realize you have to wait for it to get cleaned up before you can get home and you are annoyed. That's how I feel about Rush. I pretty much feel the same for all the talking heads.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Rush is still the top rated radio talk show, but his ratings have dropped ~30% over the last year. Hannity's also down about the same percentage.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    No, no, no Ron Paul is pure! He is The One!:laugh:

Kirk, just between you and me, if Ron Paul was elected and the sun didn't shine out of his bum, what would they all do? Seriously, the most off-putting thing about Ron Paul is the personality cult. It's similar to the Obama worship. The obsessive idolizing of Paul has me absolutely sick of the guy. Does he actually use the toilet or does he just crap gold nuggets?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Kirk, just between you and me, if Ron Paul was elected and the sun didn't shine out of his bum, what would they all do? Seriously, the most off-putting thing about Ron Paul is the personality cult. It's similar to the Obama worship. The obsessive idolizing of Paul has me absolutely sick of the guy. Does he actually use the toilet or does he just crap gold nuggets?

Of course Ron Paul craps gold, he certainly doesn't crap Federal Reserve notes like Bernanke and friends.

Rush calling Ron Paul a Democrat is laughable. Paul wants to cut more spending and taxes more than Rush.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia

Ron Paul doesn't crap gold he liberates :poop:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Seriously, the most off-putting thing about Ron Paul is the personality cult.

Well, for me it's the incoherent foreign policy, BUT he would make an absolutely fantastic Treasury Secretary. Can you imagine the press conferences?:laugh:

Maybe Commerce Secretary? His first act would be to shut down his own agency.

Moses

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Farmersburg, In.
    if you were to elect ron paul for president you might as well keep obama, the out come would be the same, there would be nothing left. oh boy, i can really feel the love now!ahhahahahahahah

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, for me it's the incoherent foreign policy, BUT he would make an absolutely fantastic Treasury Secretary. Can you imagine the press conferences?:laugh:

Maybe Commerce Secretary? His first act would be to shut down his own agency.

I would be for that, put him in charge of Education, Energy and Commerce.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I guess I'm one of the still mind-numbed robots because I stil listen to Rush and still enjoy his show. But I do find his animosity towards Paul puzzling. My theory is that he sees Paul as a threat to the republican's chances in 2012 of regaining the white house as being deja vu all over again just like Ross Perot. That is you've got that cult type figure that, if were to go independent, would siphon off enough votes to swing the election over to Obama.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess I'm one of the still mind-numbed robots because I stil listen to Rush and still enjoy his show. But I do find his animosity towards Paul puzzling. My theory is that he sees Paul as a threat to the republican's chances in 2012 of regaining the white house as being deja vu all over again just like Ross Perot. That is you've got that cult type figure that, if were to go independent, would siphon off enough votes to swing the election over to Obama.

Or how about the repubs actually putting up a candidate that the majority can support? I will stay home or vote third party if an establishment hack gets the repub nomination. The party should be courting me, not demand that I lick their boots.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis

I think you're pretty spot on. I think Rush is pretty invested in the Neocon philosophy on war, so he's painted himself into a corner when it comes to Ron Paul. I'm glad to see that objective people like yourelf can see through this and see where Ron Paul's views are what Republicans used to stand for.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    considering whos running for the gop i dont see any option other than paul. hes the only one thats not part of the political machine.

Top Bottom