• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    It's already been done on INGO. Think outside the box.

Skin his cat and nail the carcass to his door? Push his grandmother down a flight of stairs? Dump a bucket of lime green paint on his car? Tie a string of Black Cat firecrackers to his dog's tail? Crap in his flower bed? Crap in his sleeping bed? Annex his land as yours and have his house demolished while he's at work one day? Let loose a box of twelve crazed weasels into his sock drawer?

How far outside the box should he go?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Go big or stay home.

bigdogs.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Skin his cat and nail the carcass to his door? Push his grandmother down a flight of stairs? Dump a bucket of lime green paint on his car? Tie a string of Black Cat firecrackers to his dog's tail? Crap in his flower bed? Crap in his sleeping bed? Annex his land as yours and have his house demolished while he's at work one day? Let loose a box of twelve crazed weasels into his sock drawer?

Now you're just grasping at straws and looking desperate.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    That would annoy me, but I'd probably let it slide if they are decent neighbors for the most part. I figure everyone in the neighborhood does something that annoys the others. We have 2 young dogs, one of which seems to just love the sound of her own bark. I hope she outgrows it, and we are working on her. We have one annoying neighbor who has complained, even though he is quite a nuisance himself. The others, I hope will be more tolerant, as I am with them.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Road flare through their window... Stop the problem before it starts next week. Something about getting a burger today, to gladly pay you for it tomorrow. I don't know... Used to be, you could solve ANY problem by just burning to the ground and calling your insurance company. Apparently that's called fraud or attempted murder or whatever liberal BS they are calling it nowadays.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Regardless of the reason. His neighbor should have asked if it was cool, but it's garbage. We're guarding our garbage now? If the guy only has one bag, and I have space left in my garbage can the night before, have at it if it saves you a trip. You have to live next to the guy for years. Is it really worth picking a fight over? Be glad he's not blasting loud music at 3AM, parking his car on your lawn, or letting his dog crap in your flower bed.
    I guess what p*ssed me off about it is that he didn't ask and when I went to put one more bag in my can the space was occupied by his bag. If I really wanted to be a d*ck I would have thrown it on his front porch. This is not the 1st time I've had a problem with this neighbor.
    Let's see:
    Family members parking across the entrance to my driveway.
    Almost getting bitten by his mastiff/rott mix (in MY front yard).
    Putting out food for all the stray cats in the neighborhood.

I think I have been patient to this point.

Top Bottom