• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    My biggest problem with abortion is that when my wife got pregnant with my 1st son she could have went and had my son sucked out of her uterus and there would not be jack that I could do about it.

But at the same time that I have no right to stop her from doing that she has the right to give birth to a kid I may not want and then force me to pay for it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll bet my life that a woman will have the right to control her body for whatever reason they choose - whether I agree or not.

Ah! We finally agree... Sorta...no law will prevent people from doing evil on another if they are intent on doing so.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My biggest problem with abortion is that when my wife got pregnant with my 1st son she could have went and had my son sucked out of her uterus and there would not be jack that I could do about it.

But at the same time that I have no right to stop her from doing that she has the right to give birth to a kid I may not want and then force me to pay for it.

That's how it goes. Don't mean to sound nonchalant about it, but it is the way it goes.

If it's equality you want, well, you can't have it. Not yet, anyway. First you need your own uterus, then you have to make it work.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    That's how it goes. Don't mean to sound nonchalant about it, but it is the way it goes.

If it's equality you want, well, you can't have it. Not yet, anyway. First you need your own uterus, then you have to make it work.

Doesnt make it any less wrong.

Murder my kid, none of your business.

Have a kid I want murdered and I pay for it anyway.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ah! We finally agree... Sorta...no law will prevent people from doing evil on another if they are intent on doing so.

???

Even if I believed that abortion should be illegal, I would know that I'm spinning my wheels. Be realistic about it.

We have a presidential candidate destined to fail because of the way people like you think.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I believe life begins at conception and that abortion is murder. But I think it's foolish to believe that outlawing abortion is going to stop it. Just like licensing doctors doesnt stop skanks from seeking back alley plastic surgery, criminals from getting guns, people killing each other. Simply passing a law doesn't make people moral. We can adopt sharia law and people will still do immoral things.

Using your logic then murder should be legal since it won't matter whether its legal or not, people will still kill people. Skanks getting plastic surgery in a back alley does not harm another human being

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Doesnt make it any less wrong.

Murder my kid, none of your business.

Have a kid I want murdered and I pay for it anyway.

It's not murder even if you feel like it is. Even if you keep repeating: murder, murder, MURDER, MURDER! Murder is what a law says it is. A five time DUI loser can be a murderer after, what? 3-4 deadly accidents?

A guy's feelings can't be measured against what the woman is going through. You will never know what it is like be a woman and young person has no idea what it is like to be old.

If it makes anyone feel better, many women carry that abortion **** around for the rest of their lives. Emotionally I'm sure you're all man enough to handle it.
    Some of the "high and mighties" will be glad to know that they suffer plenty for aborting the fetus. And they would suffer just as much having the fetus come to maturity and forced to give birth to it.

And if the government forced them to birth their fathers child? A rapists child? A terminally ill child? on and on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ???

Even if I believed that abortion should be illegal, I would know that I'm spinning my wheels. Be realistic about it.

We have a presidential candidate destined to fail because of the way people like you think.

Mmmm-kay... Using your logic: BHO thinks like you and because of it he's succeeding, huh?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    It's not murder even if you feel like it is. Even if you keep repeating: murder, murder, MURDER, MURDER! Murder is what a law says it is. A five time DUI loser can be a murderer after, what? 3-4 deadly accidents?

A guy's feelings can't be measured against what the woman is going through. You will never know what it is like be a woman and young person has no idea what it is like to be old.

If it makes anyone feel better, many women carry that abortion **** around for the rest of their lives. Emotionally I'm sure you're all man enough to handle it.
    Some of the "high and mighties" will be glad to know that they suffer plenty for aborting the fetus. And they would suffer just as much having the fetus come to maturity and forced to give birth to it.

And if the government forced them to birth their fathers child? A rapists child? A terminally ill child? on and on.

Obviously there are two definitions of murder here...

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Ok fine, it is just killing then.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In most states number of pregnant women *2.
    There was a bank robbery on the east side a couple of years back. The pregnant bank teller was shot and survived, the fetus (maybe two) didn't.

I think the robbery charge was greater than the charge of feticide. It was actually overturned. But there were changes to the state law because of this case.

...ordered Kendrick to serve 30 years for attempted murder, 14 years for robbery, four years for each feticide count and one year for the handgun violation.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mmmm-kay... Using your logic: BHO thinks like you and because of it he's succeeding, huh?

No, I'm sorry. I'm meaning Romney is going to lose (the election) and he should have never been put there to begin with. BHO doesn't give a **** either way, as long as he gets the power. Hell, he'd eat babies if it would get him more votes.

Top Bottom