• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Glad to see another person protect themself. Tired of hearing and seeing the unhappy outcomes with others around the country cause they cannot protect themself.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    15702574_BG1.jpg

Robbery suspect shot by customer - 13 WTHR

Poor young man was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Amazing how they just happen to have a photo.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    That idiot has criminal wrote all over his ugly thug mug. The looks of a classic thug if one ever existed. The bad part of this story is the leg shot will not stop mr felon from doing the same thing again in short order.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I love the last line. "no word yet on whether or not the customer will face charges."

WTF??? Even when a firearm is used to protect those in the store as well as the assets, there has to be a shred of doubt cast.

I'm sick of it! :xmad:

+1 to the GG

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    That idiot has criminal wrote all over his ugly thug mug. The looks of a classic thug if one ever existed. The bad part of this story is the leg shot will not stop mr felon from doing the same thing again in short order.

True that! Prolly will spin it to give himself more "street cred". What a douce.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    There won't be any charges. The news like to say that stuff. That is the area I work half my week. I was off so I did not get to play. I would have shook that customer's hand but I am sure the officers that responded took care of that for me.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Ortiz is currently at Wishard Hospital. No word yet on whether the customer will face any charges.
    They always have to throw that crap in to stir the pot. I know they ALWAYS do it, :stickpoke: but it just irritates. I really despise the media anymore. :ugh:
    On the flip side, might see this in "The Armed Citizen" section of American Hunter or American Rifleman NRA pubs. in the next couple of months or so. :rockwoot:

Kudos the armed patron. :draw:e

Just a side thought, maybe the mods could approve a smiley stirring a cauldron or pot to add to the smiley page. could be good addition to things.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    This dirtbag has pending armed robbery charges and is a suspect in many more. He does have a valid LTCH. Gives honest LTCH holders a bad name.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This dirtbag has pending armed robbery charges and is a suspect in many more. He does have a valid LTCH. Gives honest LTCH holders a bad name.
    I don't understand. The dirtbag has a valid LTCH?
    Looks like it would/should be immediately revoked with charges pending.
    Will it be revoked now? Does it automatically get reported OR does someone have to make the POWERS THAT CONTROL the licenses aware?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I don't understand. The dirtbag has a valid LTCH?
    Looks like it would/should be immediately revoked with charges pending.
    Will it be revoked now? Does it automatically get reported OR does someone have to make the POWERS THAT CONTROL the licenses aware?
    You might be surprised that a number of criminals have carry licenses. That way they can't be busted for simply carrying. Of course if an LEO finds their baggie of crack rocks, that could be a problem for them.

Top Bottom