• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    *if you are shot by the police, lawfully, is this still considered "gun violence"?
    In some quarters being shot with a BB gun is considered gun violence, and we still insist on counting suicides as gun violence so I do not see why not

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I couldn't watch it. No sooner than starting I had to turn it off. I hate dumb stuff and she is full of dumb stuff.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I shot a friend's .22 SA revolver and the timing was all out of whack. A piece of lead was shaved off on the forcing cone and struck me in the finger. It bled a little. I am a true victim of gun violence. That gun was extremely violent, and took its aggression out on me. Maybe I should join MDA and help their cause with this heartbreaking story.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I'm pretty sure that all the intelligent women out there are greatly irritated that this organization operates entirely on the premise that women are totally emotive, rather than able to engage in rational thought.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm pretty sure that all the intelligent women out there are greatly irritated that this organization operates entirely on the premise that women are totally emotive, rather than able to engage in rational thought.

Well, INGO in recent memory proves that you need be neither a woman nor liberal/leftist for this problem to apply.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I have worked for many people who have been shot*, thus I am a victim of gun violence. I expect much better treatment from you all now as I am a victim.

This is nothing more than "Argument with Victim as Shield against criticim". A-- C-----r** wrote an entire book on this tactic. I recommend it, even if it makes INGO mad.

*if you are shot by the police, lawfully, is this still considered "gun violence"?

**got in trouble last time I mentioned her name, so I don't.
    Wait...What? So you're a victim too?? How can I get in on this? :dunno:

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I was shot 4 times and while at the hospital they found an incidental finding on a cat scan that I had done, a spot on one of my kidneys. Three months later one of my kidneys was removed and was cancerous. I guess getting shot saved my life.

Top Bottom