• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I just recently purchased this 1911 at the 1500 and was wondering if anybody else is having issues mounting lights on the full rail that also have this pistol.If so any tricks or mods that could be useful information as to remedy this problem would be very appreciated! thanks for your time!:popcorn:

Jake1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I was interested in this 1911 myself, what type of problem are you having with mounting the light on the rail. Too loose,to tight?

Sorry for the delayed reply but planning a wedding is apparently alot of work :/ lol....anyways the problem iam having with mounting is that the rail is to tight and i aslo believe that the rails are not deep enough for the light to positively attach to the weapon.... other then this hickup the weapon functions flawlessly and is purdy darn accurate!

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yeah no problem, I just picked what adapter put the light in the closest postion to the trigger guard and then sanded down the height and width.

I am not sure if the pic rails are an odd ball but the adapters are plastic, shouldnt be too bad if you have a dremel.

Top Bottom