• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I have been wanting to do something different in carring my Winchester 94, But didn't want to spend alot of money. So I started to look around at some of the leather gun scabbards, but they were around $100. Thats when I came across the VooDoo Tactical shotgun scabbard. They run about $30 - 40.
    I know they were for shotguns, but I decided to take the chance on it.
    It turned out nice. The Winchester 94 fits in just perfect. I will problay have to take the saddle ring off though, as it tends to catch. You could problay fit up to the 20" barreled lever guns and still be a good fit. Mines a 16" 357 mag.
    I have yet to carry it all day, but carrying it around the house, it seems nice. It has a padded inside, and strong seems. Plus it has MOLE straps on both sides. I'm thinking of getting a small pouch to carry extra rounds.

And now for the pics:

DSC_0812.jpg

DSC_0813-1.jpg
    http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z219/nicfresh80/Guns/DSC_0813-1.jpg

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    They come in black? My lever guns could use a cool travel home like that.

Yes, they come in black, green, tan, and digital camo.

MOLLE Shotgun Scabbard fits 18-inch Remington 870, Benneli and Smiliar Guns: MS-20-8917-P VoodooTactical.net

Sportsmans Guide carries them every now and then (it were I got mine).

This is another version. I just heard better things about VooDoo Tactical.
    MOLLE-251 - ModGear Black Shotgun Scabbard, 29" Long Bottom Grommet for Drainage, Removable Retention Strap

PhilMcCrackin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2009
    I've got one for my Shotty and I love it, you can clip the speed mags to it on the MOLLIE part. I got the OD Green but wish I would have gotten Black, I would suggest you treat it like any other canvas type item and waterproof it, not only will it waterproof it but it will help with keeping it clean.

XD357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Very nice rifle and scabbard, I need me a 94.

WOO,
    I purchased the 2 gun case for my M1A and Ar's/shotty, its big and the quality is pretty good compared to others I checked out. My only complaint is I wish there were some type of molle system inside to adjust the rifle placement. The way it is now with fixed straps your limited on gun placement.

Matt

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Very nice rifle and scabbard, I need me a 94.

WOO,
    I purchased the 2 gun case for my M1A and Ar's/shotty, its big and the quality is pretty good compared to others I checked out. My only complaint is I wish there were some type of molle system inside to adjust the rifle placement. The way it is now with fixed straps your limited on gun placement.

Matt

The NRA store has them and that is where i first saw them. Thanks Matt. I want one for the Ar/shotty combo.

Not to rub it it but i just picked up a 94 for like 200$ a month or so ago.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've been wanting to get one of these scabbards for my 12ga. I can normally find them on sportsmans guide for around $25. I've had one in the my cart several times, but always end up finding something else I need more.

Top Bottom