• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sureshot1299

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2024
    SB
    Ha ha so I was a member here forever ago and forgot my password! I have acquired a few more pews. I don't have the original email account for my old account. If there is a way to get it back, it would be great. If not guess I'm back at the bottom again. OG tag was Sureshot129 for the old heads.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ha ha so I was a member here forever ago and forgot my password! I have acquired a few more pews. I don't have the original email account for my old account. If there is a way to get it back, it would be great. If not guess I'm back at the bottom again. OG tag was Sureshot129 for the old heads.
    Do you still have access to that old email address? If so you can do a forgot password.

And thanks for being honest and letting us know. We had a user last week try to lie his way into a new account. It didnt end well for him.

We'll get you sorted out.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I had a work email that they wanted the password changed what seemed like every month, So I got creative till I had to give my password to tech support. It was iLike269. lol. Long pause than he said. ooooook.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom