Republicans Sabotaging Their Own Supporters…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

Acts 13:2​

“As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.”

If I try to do it my way, it will fail. Just following orders, Sir.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You write the check for the campaign and I’ll run.
    They gamed this plan too. Regan was the last President elected by donors financing his campaign. (He hated campaigning and would not run if he had to beg for money.) Campaign finance is designed to stop this from happening. Bad enough for TPTB, that billionaires can finance themselves, God forbid that folks with money finance a guy they like not chosen by the parties…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

This is the hole we're charging full steam down.

This is why I continue to say there isn't a political solution. At least not as long as people are scared of being called racist or homophobic. You're going to face far more nasty labels if you stand in the way of the left's concept of "democracy."

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

This is the hole we're charging full steam down.

This is why I continue to say there isn't a political solution. At least not as long as people are scared of being called racist or homophobic. You're going to face far more nasty labels if you stand in the way of the left's concept of "democracy."

"Vote your way in, fight your way out" as the saying goes.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Don't know what's going on in the other places, but in the case of Ohio, it seems to boil down to some combination of DeWine being pissed that the Trumpers messed up the county Prosecutor seat he and party officials were "reserving" for his daughter, and also trying to prevent a Trumper contending for the Governor's mansion down the road. DeWine is a Patronage Republican in the mold of Warren Harding.

I'm from there, and looking at the entirety of history and not just recent memory, no state in the history of states ever did Corrupt Republicans better than Ohio. California and Illinois caught on well, but Ohio is legendary.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Get to talking! I'm happy to contribute, if what you say has merit. So will others.
    That’s not the deal. I will run when you cover the cost of the campaign. you never said anything about merit when demanding someone step up. You need to support me blindly. I can tell you I will be more to the right than most.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Cool. Who is the independent candidate that can win?
    If the proper information was out there (like the OP) and we had proper elections, then it should be anyone's game to win.
    If people weren't entirely entrenched in the idea that independents can't win, then maybe they could win. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.
    We should think less in terms of what candidate can win, and more in terms of who is right for the job. you know, a little bit of purity.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That’s not the deal. I will run when you cover the cost of the campaign. you never said anything about merit when demanding someone step up. You need to support me blindly. I can tell you I will be more to the right than most.

It's exactly the deal. When you run your mouth, you need to back it up. :nono:

Top Bottom