• ...and so much more!
  • Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Dr. Senator Donnelly,

Thank you for failing to support one more of my incovenient Civil Rights!

I did not need the freedom of the press. It is of no consequence our current administration fails to meet with credentialed journalists of every creed. Yep, no need for number one.

And number two is just too inconvenient. We have been whittling away at it for decades now. Time to lose some more of it, why does it really matter anyway.

Well, it would appear number three is intact.

And it is nice to know number four matters not so very much when the greater good outweighs the needs of the few and their desire for personal space and control of their own persons, houses, papers, and effects. Yes, go ahead and search all you want without warrent or notice.

And since we are such a peaceful society, I am sure number five really does not enter into any aspect of our lives. We who have never been unjustly accused have no reason to expect due process or any other "right" given here.

The sixth is just poppycock anyway. Our President is much more knowledgeable in these things and he can just as easily hand things over to the Attorney General. These good folks will surely do no wrongs.

And why worry about civil trials? At least I am not seeing much done to erode this one.

Then we have the issues about excessive bail, fines, or imposition of cruel and unusual punishments. Yes, we see the torture of terrorists as outside the realms of our civil society.

Since we do not know specifically what certain rights are referred to by number nine then do they really even exist and should we have them?

And since all powers are either Federal or State then the people really have no need of any power to begin with.

What did we really mean about limiting Judicial power? Does not really matter anyway.

It is good we lay out the path for electing our President and Vice President. No reason to follow.

And yet another useless point is made. We should keep The People in a servitude fashion and diminish their roles in the society of the privileged.

Obviously we needent worry about the far reaching aspects of Number 14, they really are not a part of our lives today. Privileges, acts against The Constitution what do these really matter? Let us toss what might remain of this to the dogs.

I am glad we are not removing the right to vote! Of course it does talk about citizens of the United States, but why should anyone have to prove citizenship to be able to act upon any remaining portion of these rights?

Yes, must not remove any rights to lay and collect taxes. Iron cld and straight forward!

We have laid out the process for our Senators. Very good, let us move on.

Number 18, now that one did not work so very well did it? BUT it is a model for how to remove the previous 18 and any that might follow.

Yes, Number 19 seems to make some sense. Very simple and straight forward.

And thus we amend the 12th and add further information on our processes.

And at 21 we decide that 18 was not a good number.

But there is no further need of a Number 22, we need dynasties in this country! Citizens for the REElection of the President!!!!!

23 makes no sense to me but go ahead and act as you see fit!

Yes, got rid of the poll tax, now we must find further ways to increase voter eligability and restrict unfaithful voters.

Yes, methods of succession. Good.

And again, we will not abridge the right of a Citizen to vote! What is that definition again????

Yes, do not affect the pay of sitting Congress! Bad Dog!

Sorry, I obviously had no point to make. Please carry on as you see fit.

Chapparal

Top Bottom