• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Take a look at the Swedish Mora knife. A lot of survival-minded people really like it. It's also quite a bit below your budget.

The Knife Queen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Esee makes great knives that are backed up to the gills with their warrantee bit I hope that nobody has a problem with the kydex sheath. Because they won't back it up at all as they don't make them so they don't guarantee. Had issues before and talked with Randall himself about it. Was told that sheath was abused. It was not, it was left in a vehicle for approximately 2 hours during a hot summer. It should not have melted and become useless.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Esee makes great knives that are backed up to the gills with their warrantee bit I hope that nobody has a problem with the kydex sheath. Because they won't back it up at all as they don't make them so they don't guarantee. Had issues before and talked with Randall himself about it. Was told that sheath was abused. It was not, it was left in a vehicle for approximately 2 hours during a hot summer. It should not have melted and become useless.

Not very familiar with Kydex huh?

Rigid kydex + heat = floppy kydex. I could reform it for you if you'd like.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    The candiru is a sweet little knife for sure. My wife carries one in her purse at all times. I know the handles will blow your budget but the paracord wrap isn't even close to the handles.

I'd vote for no paracord wrap and leave the knife without scales if you don't want to spend the extra cash. You can always tell them later how to get in touch with knifelady if they want to get some. They're gonna want her number anyway because once you give them the candiru, they're gonna want a 3. Then a 4. Then a.....you get the idea

You're a good friend giving these sweet knives as gifts!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

That is in fact exactly what I would expect a kydex sheath to do if you leave it inside a closed-up car during a hot summer day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom