• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Danny Amendola's dad was coaching a high school team that had just won the state title and was talking with reporters when the runaway cart decided to do one of the greatest things to ever happen in the house that Jerry Jones built. Willie (Danny's dad) is the trollface that rolls off the cart before it gets a driver. One of the crew had accidentally wedged a pylon on the go pedal. It happened in 2011 and there have been several lawsuits, most stuff I've seen showed the latest in 2013, but I'm guessing some sort of settlement was worked out.

So instead of trying to get control of the runaway cart he bails and lets it run away again????

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    So instead of trying to get control of the runaway cart he bails and lets it run away again????

Hey, he was injured pretty seriously!!! He had a minor cut on his arm!!! But yeah, turn the key to shut it off/pull the pylon away from the go pedal/mash the brake pedal would have been my choices for immediate response. He ended up finishing the interview and then the real injuries came, the video hit the Interwebs. A bit of turf rash and mental trauma from being laughed at by 10's of thousands prompted a one million dollar lawsuit.

I've been involved in more than my share of golf cart incidences and the only thing I ever wanted was video of them.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Never fear, Gramma Nazi is here.

XCj9fBq.png

Top Bottom