• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Welcome and congrats on a new gun. I'm sure there's a few members that are familiar with your weapon.
    What are you going to use it for? Price range? That may help determine choices on optics.

BJME53

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 9, 2018
    Frankfort
    Sorry for lack of information! Ultimately it will be suppressed and turned into an SBR. It will most likely be a fun range toy that day dreams of being my trunk gun lol. Price really isn't an issue as much as being practical.

Thanks for the input!

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Congrats on your Rattler! That little blaster is on my must have list, but it's a pricey one, for sure.
    I have a Holosun HE510C-GR Elite reflex sight on my 7 1/2" AR pistol. I have had it for about a month and around 200 rounds, it seems to be a very solid sight so far. It has 2 different reticle options, 2 MOA dot, and a 65 MOA circle dot. It sighted in very quick and has held it's zero. It has a quick release mount that has a locking feature. It worked loose initially, but after I tightened it up a bit, it has held great.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    I would recommend your favorite red dot or holo sight. Aimpoint, Eotech(one of the new logo ones), Trijicon, or if you wan to save a little money Holosun has some really cool
    offerings.

I’ve also seen mini RDS on the PDW size weapons and they seem to fit well size wise. Trijicon RMR, holosun 508, sig Romeo 1, Leopold deltapoint, Vortex Razor or Venom.

By no means an all inclusive list.

BJME53

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 9, 2018
    Frankfort
    Thanks so much for the input everyone. Right now I'm torn between a RMR or a MRO. I have been like a kid in a candy store the last couple days trying to find something!

Top Bottom