• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Interesting in that only the first two guys were the rapists, the third guy was waiting in the car, so 'technically' he cannot be charged with rape.

Sure about that.
    He's an accessory to the crime.

If he drives the get-away car for a bank robbery, I'm pretty sure he'd get charged with bank robbery.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    ok, you've peaked my interest. What pattern has formed?
    Grandma was saying young women have been disappearing every few years for the past 20 years. I believe she was refering to Monroe, Greene and Owen counties.

I am now taking what Grandma says with a few more grains of salt. Last week she said her dog was ate by a coyote. Upon further investigation the little old dog had fallen in the pit for crawlspace entrance. :D
    The little old dog is doing well and giving that pit a wide berth.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grandma was saying young women have been disappearing every few years for the past 20 years. I believe she was refering to Monroe, Greene and Owen counties.

I am now taking what Grandma says with a few more grains of salt. Last week she said her dog was ate by a coyote. Upon further investigation the little old dog had fallen in the pit for crawlspace entrance. :D
    The little old dog is doing well and giving that pit a wide berth.

Ive lived in Owen my entire life and been on the a Sheriffs Dept for over 10 years. I'm unaware of the missing women in Owen County Grandma is referring to.

Top Bottom