• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I believe we have some momentum going for Freedom!

"Our founding fathers were very concerned about us having separation of powers. They didn't want to let the president become a king." Paul said. "In this bill, we will nullify anything the president does that smacks of legislation." Rand Paul

God Bless our Leaders who stand for for the Principles of our Founding Fathers!

Link>>>> Rand Paul To Challenge Obama's Gun Control Executive Actions

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Let's try to minimize links to HuffPo, we are doubling their site traffic and justifying their existence.
    Go Rand!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    While Rand Paul is not Ron Paul, he does do some things right that reflect possitively on the family name. I'm still trying to get over his endorsement of Mitt Romney, but I at least have come to understand why he did it.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    While Rand Paul is not Ron Paul, he does do some things right that reflect possitively on the family name. I'm still trying to get over his endorsement of Mitt Romney, but I at least have come to understand why he did it.

Im no political mastermind but my guess is the lesser of two evils.....LOL

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Im no political mastermind but my guess is the lesser of two evils.....LOL

Basically he said from the start that he'd support the republican nominee whoever that ended up being so that he'd still be able to have his voice heard within the party. Otherwise he wouldn't get to play with all the guys. Politically, that decision may have served him surprisingly well because he's becoming more and more popular.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Folks actually listen to Rand... His dad? Not so much...

Thats because Ron was the "first guy in the door." He took all the shots so the rest could come in after him. Ron never flinched on his duty or his principals. Rand can now move forward and keep the Paul Party alive.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    People listen to Rand because he holds a little closer to the mainstream than his father did. He's a little less of a shock to the people that still believe everything that they're told.

He endorsed Romney because he's trying to get a presidential bid in 2016.

He is his father's son, and perhaps he's the way that he is because he's still trying to play inside of this little game of politics, but does this make it right? It's like asking Ron Paul why he went under the Republican Branch? It was because he already tried the other parties and was never given any sort of light.

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Today, I signed Rand Powell's petition and sent him a donation. I figured, since I couldn't find any ammo to buy, I just as well give some money to someone who could possibly, hopefully do some good.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I like Mr. Paul.

I had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Paul in a debate with a number of contemporaries on a few occassions. He made a point unlike any of the others. He stated that he was the only one amongst the group that was talking about less power, less government, and more liberty.

Of course, he was summarily dismissed by those claiming to stand for less power, less government, and more liberty. Instead of remembering our founding principles, many chose a slower train to the destination of more power, more government, and less liberty.

I pray folks will wake up to what Mr. Paul is doing and standing for.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Folks actually listen to Rand... His dad? Not so much...

Nope, people didn't listen. You are correct about that.

How much better would we be if people had listened to his stance on economics and liberty? People may not have agreed with his foreign policy, but his domestic policies were spot on.

If Rand keeps it up and gets the nom in 2016, I think he'd get my vote.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I think 99% of what Ron Paul stood for was spot on. We got to get somebody (Rand) to get the Federal government off our backs and for that matter off the world's back.

We react too quickly and too willingly to put our boys in harms way for countries that hate the hell out of us.

Top Bottom