• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    In the world of crappy, spineless politicians that we've gotten used to, Vivek just seems too good to be true every time he opens his mouth.

Where we're at, it can't get any worse if he isn't the real deal.

The risk vs reward ratio here is so heavily skewed it seems silly to not jump on it. If he is the real deal, we're talking about a new golden age.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

I saw this other day on a you tube channel. Recenty I saw a interview and he said he was Hindu but believed in just one God.......I researched this and found Hindu have 4 gods, pick one as the one god you follow. Also they believe after you die you get reincarnated again and again until you perfect your person. So I would like to ask him who he was before? You would think Obama but Barry ain't dead yet.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Sometimes, I just want to hug him.
    I think that clip shows something else. The woke :bs:, and his books fighting it leads up to J6.

He had much of the younger generations initial reaction to J6, however he is exceptionally bright and perceptive and has a troubleshooters mind. He sees what many consider disparate events and finds the pattern linking them together. He also identifies the opportunities which others don't. Those are the traits which made him wealthy.

As information has come to light, he has assessed the information and come to the conclusion that regardless of the initially perceived improbability, the government has lied to it's citizens, entrapped them, and broken the law by withholding exculpatory evidence. As someone with a law degree, I suspect that these Revelations are abhorrent to him. (To the best my knowledge he has never practiced law. Therefore he likely has the idyllic classroom version of the law as his base.)

I call it "the epiphany". For some who are constitutionalists and or conservative, this can be a slow process and for others it is quick. The change in mind set, and belief, can be astounding and motivating.

If you have reached that point, and the revelation has been embraced, you become dangerous. For now you are an Evangelical and view your new found constitutionalism, conservatism as a patriotic duty.

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    I saw this other day on a you tube channel. Recenty I saw an interview and he said he was Hindu but believed in just one God.......I researched this and found Hindu have 4 gods, pick one as the one god you follow. Also they believe after you die you get reincarnated again and again until you perfect your person. So I would like to ask him who he was before? You would think Obama but Barry ain't dead yet.
    There’s actually 330 million “gods” in Hinduism, although the total is debatable based on what scriptures they’re talking about as some will follow a given scripture and not another. Collectively, it’s 330 million. Hindus are the easiest people to talk to about Jesus. They just add him to the pantheon.

Part of the reincarnation process is to be born into a higher class, however, it’s not guaranteed you’ll move up with every reincarnation. You may move down. The caste system is pivotal in Hinduism with only the highest class achieving their idea of salvation. Women need not apply. They’ll just have to hope for better luck rolling the gender dice next time.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I didn't watch the debate. Maybe someone that did knows. This was in the community note following the clip.

"This clip omits her response. There are only two provinces in Eastern Ukraine: Donetsk and Lugansk. When asked, Governor Haley correctly named those 2 and added Crimea which is one of the provinces occupied illegally by Russia. Thus, she did answer the question correctly."

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I didn't watch the debate. Maybe someone that did knows. This was in the community note following the clip.

"This clip omits her response. There are only two provinces in Eastern Ukraine: Donetsk and Lugansk. When asked, Governor Haley correctly named those 2 and added Crimea which is one of the provinces occupied illegally by Russia. Thus, she did answer the question correctly."
    Knock it off with that voice of reason ****, KG!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Knock it off with that voice of reason ****, KG!
    Some may be getting the false impression that I like Haley as a candidate. That's not the case by a long shot. I'm just advocating for seeing the whole picture in the interest of fairness.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I can accept that those are indeed 3 provinces within the legal Ukrainian borders.

Just so we’re clear though, by answering the question, she is tacitly admitting that she wants to send troops to defend those provinces. The correct answer to Vivek’s question should be. “Zero. I do not want to send our Troops to any Ukraine provinces.”

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Some may be getting the false impression that I like Haley as a candidate. That's not the case by a long shot. I'm just advocating for seeing the whole picture in the interest of fairness.
    After reading your posts KG, no sane person would think that. But after being called a Biden suppporter on INGO, I guess that sanity isn't a given.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can accept that those are indeed 3 provinces within the legal Ukrainian borders.

Just so we’re clear though, by answering the question, she is tacitly admitting that she wants to send troops to defend those provinces. The correct answer to Vivek’s question should be. “Zero. I do not want to send our Troops to any Ukraine provinces.”
    I agree, that's what her response should have been if she was paying attention to the way the question was phrased. That's what went through my head initially. She played into his "Got'cha" game. Not very smart.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Both her and Christie fell for it. They didn’t even notice the qualifier, “that you want to send our troops to defend.” Which tells me that’s very likely a given.

Top Bottom