• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    If it was so positive, then why was the ANA regularly shooting at our troops, and why is it now taliban controlled?

****s sake I remember being on voice calls with a friend over there when they'd get shot at by the ANA.
    Well, many things have happened since then, particularly under this disastrous administration. I never set foot in Afghanistan.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does he know that he is running against Trump? Often appears confused on this matter.
    Regardless what you think of Trump, if you support the constitution and the rule of law, you can't seriously accept a candidate being removed from the ballot on 14th amendment grounds, without being judged in a federal court to have engaged in an insurrection, let alone proving that the president is even subject to the 14th amendment exclusions.

I think it takes a principled person to stand up for a rival. But. I suspect Ramaswamy knows he's not going to win, and is in it to his campaign as a platform to promote America-first policies. It's also at least probable that he's trying to score points to land a high level job in a Trump administration.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, many things have happened since then, particularly under this disastrous administration. I never set foot in Afghanistan.

Well Afghanistan was the first target and where the majority of effort was placed to establish a functional democracy in the middle east.

With trillions of dollars, endless campaigns promising things, and thousands of American lives lost, we have less to show for it than we do in Vietnam.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Regardless what you think of Trump, if you support the constitution and the rule of law, you can't seriously accept a candidate being removed from the ballot on 14th amendment grounds, without being judged in a federal court to have engaged in an insurrection, let alone proving that the president is even subject to the 14th amendment exclusions.

I think it takes a principled person to stand up for a rival. But. I suspect Ramaswamy knows he's not going to win, and is in it to his campaign as a platform to promote America-first policies. It's also at least probable that he's trying to score points to land a high level job in a Trump administration.
    He wants a Cabinet role. I don't support removing people from ballots. That's voter suppression to the extreme.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have watched an awful lot of what Mr Ramaswamy has posted and his interviews.

He is consistent in his position that he is running for president, not vice president or anything else. He has made billions of dollars on the strength of his intellect, intelligence, and knowledge. I suspect he will simply go back to building companies and making money.

When someone tells you something listen to them. What I hear him saying is president or nothing.

Obviously under certain scenarios I can see him taking a position in an administration he believed is closely aligned with his beliefs and where he might be empowered to implement his ideas. Outside of that, I do not see him taking a position in a future administration.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    People are allowed to learn as the evidence comes out. Of all things, if you only caught it on MSM, you're going to have a very different perspective of it at that moment vs what is known now.
    I think the real difference is he found a market for grievance politics.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom