• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Can someone 'post' the conversation in here? I would be interested in following it.

Here you go...Good luck trying to decipher it, as I can't post HTML here.

Reader comments

drillsgt
    Thursday, December 31, 2009: 6:11 pm
    More from drillsgt

Highly Rated (+1) Stop whining about everything Bloomington and be thankful.

bahlonik
    Thursday, December 31, 2009: 7:59 pm
    More from bahlonik

Highest Rated (+5) Stop buying cheap, chinese crap and crippling your grandchildren's future...
    veghead
    Thursday, December 31, 2009: 8:05 pm

More from veghead

Highly Rated (+1) Eat more healthfully, walk more, and read at least one book a week. I know that's 3, but they all come under the heading of self-improvement.

Hmmm
    Thursday, December 31, 2009: 8:48 pm
    More from Hmmm

Highly Rated (+3) Treat everyone we meet with the friendliness of a small rural town.

Foghorn of Truth
    Thursday, December 31, 2009: 11:37 pm
    More from Foghorn of Truth

Highly Rated (+2)
    Hmmm said:
    Treat everyone we meet with the friendliness of a small rural town.

"Welcome to Defiance - A Friendly Town" is still one of my favorite signs.

Foghorn of Truth
    Thursday, December 31, 2009: 11:40 pm

Lowly Rated (-1)
    bahlonik said:
    Stop buying cheap, chinese crap and crippling your grandchildren's future...

I wish they'd raise the prices on that stuff.

Molon Labe
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 2:04 am
    More from Molon Labe

Lowest Rated (-5)
    Let’s resolve to illegalize all handguns and assault-style rifles. This would eliminate a great deal of crime and violence, making for a safer and more secure community.

Scott Moore, Bloomington

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? Please share with us how many incidents have taken place in our community with handguns and assault-style rifles. What constitutes "assault-style"? You can be assaulted with ANY thing. Let's ban "assault-style" bananas. When they sit on the counter too long, they turn black and appear to be very scary. We would then have a much more safe and secure community.

Please provide valid reasoning to your completely insane comment. Show me your stats.

Cessna
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 5:29 am
    More from Cessna

Highly Rated (+2) Learn how to fly

Pielegniarka
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 6:51 am
    More from Pielegniarka

Highly Rated (+2)
    Hmmm said:

(suspiciously) You're not from around these parts, are ya? ;)

Fireball
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 8:20 am
    More from Fireball

Neutral
    Molon Labe said:
    Let’s resolve to illegalize all handguns and assault-style rifles. This would eliminate a great deal of crime and violence, making for a safer and more secure community.

Scott Moore, Bloomington

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? Please share with us how many incidents have taken place in our community with handguns and assault-style rifles. What constitutes "assault-style"? You can be assaulted with ANY thing. Let's ban "assault-style" bananas. When they sit on the counter too long, they turn black and appear to be very scary. We would then have a much more safe and secure community.

Please provide valid reasoning to your completely insane comment. Show me your stats.

I hope for your sake Bloomington never bans morons; then you'd have to move away...

Citizen
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 8:32 am
    More from Citizen

Lowly Rated (-1) To know that we all have a little more than we think we do -- of time, money, ourselves and goodwill -- and to share the abundance!

Happy 2010!

Foghorn of Truth
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 8:40 am

Highly Rated (+1)
    Pielegniarka said:
    Hmmm said:

(suspiciously) You're not from around these parts, are ya? ;)

(Ma, git the shot-gun...)

bakersjunction
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 8:49 am
    More from bakersjunction

Neutral GET RED OF THE COMMUNIST PLANING $ ZONING PINHEADS & SAVE THE TAX PAYERS MILLIONS & BRING BACK AMERICAN FREEDOM & PROPERTY RIGHTS. Johnny F Baker - bakersjunction.com

Sue B
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 9:30 am
    More from Sue B

Highly Rated (+4) Oh Johnny Baker, what would we do without you.

Day.Lily
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 10:29 am
    More from Day.Lily

Highly Rated (+1) To engage in civil discourse with one another about important issues and to encourage each other to be compassionate. I think the H-T comment posts would be a good place to begin.

TomJoad
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 11:04 am
    More from TomJoad

Highly Rated (+4)

veghead said:
    Eat more healthfully, walk more, and read at least one book a week. I know that's 3, but they all come under the heading of self-improvement.

Veghead, I resolved to eat a vegetable sometime during the year.

Courtesy Flush
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 11:21 am
    More from Courtesy Flush

Lowly Rated (-2)

Molon Labe said:

Scott Moore, Bloomington

Don't listen to the HTO commune. You have a valid point. The damned fool should move to Chicago where guns ARE outlawed. I can't believe someone would make such a ridiculous remark. Makes you wonder what flavor of Kool-Aid he is drinking, doesn't it?

Courtesy Flush
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 11:23 am
    More from Courtesy Flush

Neutral

Fireball said:
    Molon Labe said:

Scott Moore, Bloomington

I hope for your sake Bloomington never bans morons; then you'd have to move away...

Show us some stats, genius. I think your mouth swallowed your brain, and it came out the other end as the runs.

Starbuck
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 11:57 am
    More from Starbuck

Lowly Rated (-3) Let's resolve to truly make Bloomington the "safe and civil" community is strives to be. 2009 We lost too many neighbors to horrific violence last year, and too many people were made to suffer because of the choices they made. Let 2010 be the year we REALLY see the beauty in diversity and honor a person's right to make their own choices and live THEIR life as they wish. Let us honor friendship and love and gratitude and generosity and respect, Let us work toward a sense of COMMUNITY in our community. Let's make 2010 a proud year for all.

HTO Ventpipe
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 11:58 am
    More from HTO Ventpipe

Highly Rated (+1)
    Molon Labe said:

Scott Moore, Bloomington

Let's ban "assault-style" bananas. When they sit on the counter too long, they turn black and appear to be very scary. We would then have a much more safe and secure community.

Cool and convincing analogy. Scott is carried from the field, mortally wounded.

Fireball
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 12:16 pm
    More from Fireball

Highly Rated (+1)
    Courtesy Flush said:
    Fireball said:
    Molon Labe said:

Scott Moore, Bloomington

Show us some stats, genius. I think your mouth swallowed your brain, and it came out the other end as the runs.

Are you looking in my bathroom window again?

Fireball
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 12:29 pm
    More from Fireball

Highly Rated (+3)

TomJoad said:
    veghead said:
    Eat more healthfully, walk more, and read at least one book a week. I know that's 3, but they all come under the heading of self-improvement.

Veghead, I resolved to eat a vegetable sometime during the year.

Don't do it, man.

Realist
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 12:32 pm
    More from Realist

Lowly Rated (-2) Seems to be a common practice of the anti-gun sentiment. Write whatever you are thinking without regard to truth, fact or statistics.

Fireball
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 12:36 pm
    More from Fireball

Neutral
    Realist said:
    Seems to be a common practice of the anti-gun sentiment. Write whatever you are thinking without regard to truth, fact or statistics.

yadda yadda - you always quote the mo' guns stats you like and ignore all the ones you don't like, so shove it.

Realist
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 1:11 pm
    More from Realist

Neutral
    Fireball said:
    Realist said:
    Seems to be a common practice of the anti-gun sentiment. Write whatever you are thinking without regard to truth, fact or statistics.

yadda yadda - you always quote the mo' guns stats you like and ignore all the ones you don't like, so shove it.

Thanks for proving my point!
    I didn't mention the rude behavior that comes from your side when you can't prove your point, but you brought that to light also. Next you'll be name calling I'd guess.

Fireball
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 1:16 pm
    More from Fireball

Lowly Rated (-1)
    Realist said:
    Fireball said:
    Realist said:

Thanks for proving my point!
    I didn't mention the rude behavior that comes from your side when you can't prove your point, but you brought that to light also. Next you'll be name calling I'd guess.

I'm just too lazy, but thanks for proving my point!
    Make up your own derogatory name.

Redneck--9062.jpg

bahlonik
    Friday, January 1, 2010: 1:28 pm
    More from bahlonik

Lowly Rated (-2)

Day.Lily said:
    To engage in civil discourse with one another about important issues and to encourage each other to be compassionate. I think the H-T comment posts would be a good place to begin.

I take back all that smack I talked about my girlfriend with the fish tail, who seems to never leave the fountain. I love you AND the tail, baby. Can't we try it one more time?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'd post what is going on, but my subscription ran out at the HT on the 30th, and I will not renew since they are posting the gun database.

I've already heard, several people miss my posts and witty replies to them Liberals......

Tell them the truth, and all they do is freak out.....:ingo:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I'd post what is going on, but my subscription ran out at the HT on the 30th, and I will not renew since they are posting the gun database.

I've already heard, several people miss my posts and witty replies to them Liberals......

Tell them the truth, and all they do is freak out.....:ingo:
    A..M..Y..???

Top Bottom