• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Looks like Palmetto State just posted their first AK 47 to their site! It is showing temporarily out of stock at this time, but it sounds like they will be available sometime today.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Looks like Palmetto State just posted their first AK 47 to their site! It is showing temporarily out of stock at this time, but it sounds like they will be available sometime today.

They've already been available and gone out of stock. At $750 + shipping and FFL fee, I have no interest. Especially considering they don't come with a side optics mount.

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, the price point was much higher than I expected, but I am sure it will come down after their first couple runs. I wonder in INGOers got one of the first ones so we can at least get a range report.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Always interested in new ak's but of course don't want to be the beta tester for a new product. Will wait and read others' AAR's.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I am excited to see some reviews on these. I am interested to see how it compares to a V2 in the eyes of AK guys. Obviously one is stamped and one is milled but they are about the same price point and wonder which will be the best value for your dollar.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Do you know how much $ that barreled action ran?

Yeah, $249.99 but I don't think they've made it available yet. Still no side mount though.

Side note. If anything is out of stock at Palmetto State Armory, you can scroll down below the description and click "Add to: Compare"

It will then be added to your compare list. From there, at the top, click on the drop down list that has...
    Stores
    About Us
    Contact Us
    My Account
    Compare Products

Click on "Compare Products" and it'll show you the items you've added to that list. It will even show you the prices of items that are listed as "Out of Stock".

Top Bottom