• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dashman010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Downtown, Indy
    This is an extension of a previous thread listed here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-brady_bunch_in_indianapolis_on_saturday.html

Essentially, the Brady Campaign will be in town tomorrow for a fundraiser and then with some speakers to talk about "reducing gun violence." Several members in the previous post have shown some interest in appearing on campus to this event to show support for gun-rights. I would like to use this thread to gauge interest and see how many people would actually show up.

I am currently the campus leader for Students for Concealed Carry on Campus and a few members of my organization are going to be in attendance. As in the previous post, all INGO members who wish to come are hereby invited. Please let me know if you plan on coming and how many people, if any, you will be bringing.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This is an extension of a previous thread listed here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-brady_bunch_in_indianapolis_on_saturday.html

Essentially, the Brady Campaign will be in town tomorrow for a fundraiser and then with some speakers to talk about "reducing gun violence." Several members in the previous post have shown some interest in appearing on campus to this event to show support for gun-rights. I would like to use this thread to gauge interest and see how many people would actually show up.

I am currently the campus leader for Students for Concealed Carry on Campus and a few members of my organization are going to be in attendance. As in the previous post, all INGO members who wish to come are hereby invited. Please let me know if you plan on coming and how many people, if any, you will be bringing.

I've been chiming in quite a bit but I live a few hours away. Unfortunately I can't be there. I'm all for it and I've been trying to get more support going your way.

The SCCC seems like a cool group. I wish I would have looked into it when I was still in college at Purdue. How large is your group? I would think that one of the most effective ways to get your message out to people would be to stage protests in various places. And hold your own open-forum at some point so you can spread the word a bit more to people interested.

Take some pictures for your friends here at INGO. We'd get a kick out of reading your signs. It might drum up interest for these timid types who are scared to go to a protest.

Good luck!! :patriot: :rockwoot:

Top Bottom