• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Castleton, Indianapolis
    Most of us carry a pistol for self defense. Quite a few of us also use a handgun for protection at home as well. Well I've discovered a hole in our planning. It is "duh duh duh....." the 21 Foot Rule. Edged Weapon Defense: Is or was the 21-foot rule valid? (Part 1) Long story short, a suspect with a knife is extremely dangerous within 21 feet. But Yankee, you say, my longest hallway is only 21 feet long! However shall I protect my bacon supplies?

With this item, my good INGO'er. The pistol bayonet.
    1zo9qjc.jpg

Booyaaaahh.

That's right. Increase your close range damage by +2 with this awesomeness. Girls will want you, guys will want to be you. Did I mention the blade is Ka-Bar?
    28lsyf5.jpg

That's right. So no cheap knockoff stabby tool for you. No siree. But Yankee, what about if I need to carry my hand-cannon in the front pocket of my hoody? That might cut the front of it. And my sweatpants pockets have enough holes in them already.....
    Bam
    2r2q135.jpg

A cover. What will they think of next?

Now I ordered a ton of these little guys, with their 3+1/4'' blades for friends and family. Gave em' out, had my fun. But it turns out I have less friends then I remembered when ordering, so these bad boys have to go. I have about a dozen of em', they're in dark green and tan. I'm keeping one to keep my Sig Mosquito defense ready, but I'll part with the others at $20 apiece. Happy shooting and thanks for looking. :draw:

Oh, since I still haven't figured out how to show my location, it's Indianapolis. Would prefer face to face, but depending on how it goes I'll ship for whatever shipping costs would be. They'll drop in an envelope, so it can't be much.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Castleton, Indianapolis
    The last five bayonets would like to have a word with you.

5p2005.jpg

They see you. You're watching this sale ad, waiting. Thinking hmm, I would like one, but I don't know. My wife says I have too much stuff lying around. Too much junk. It's just another thing that'll lie around in the junk drawer.

Look at them again.

5p2005.jpg

They're sad. They don't know why no one has bought them. They saw the rest of their brothers move off to greener pastures. A house with a big backyard. And piggies to stab. Shoot, one ran off to pone street. That's gotta be cool. Sounds like there's a big ole pool at that place. They don't want to go back to the duffel bag. They're scared there. It smells funny.

The three remaining green ones say it's because they're green. It's not that easy being green. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco . Look at how sad he is. It's like he's a bayonet going back to a duffel bag.

The two remaining tan ones say it's because they don't want to go. They like the duffel bags. The angry eyes of that face tell another story. They're playing tough to ignore their hurt. They bear it in the way a good ka-bar blade should: by taking their aggression out on whatever is in their way.

So five troubled blades remaining looking for a good home. Can you help them?

Top Bottom