Project Veritas: FBI Leaks Domestic Terror Imagery Guidance (Nearly Anything Patriotic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So “they’re crazy because they think the government is becoming an enemy so here’s a confidential memo to show You who to can consider and enemy of the government.”

Makes about as much sense as every other ridiculous load of **** that comes out of their mouths. Does anyone actually believe this silly ****? Surely no one is stupid enough to not see what is happening?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Surely no one is stupid enough to not see what is happening?
    Yes they are,the majority cannot give back their rights fast enough.

Case in point, obummercare, had some doozy discussions with others, they wanted their kids covered until age 30 and **** me and my rights and their own rights, to be in control of our families healthcare plans, just “give” their kids “free” coverage…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And yet we still have FBI/.gov apologists on here saying everything's fine.
    There's an antithesis to Chicken Little. We all know that story, that Chicken Little can only ever project pessimism. And so his word becomes ineffectual, like weatherman only ever predicting rain. Every day of sunshine erodes trust in his word.

Well, it works the other way too. If the weatherman always predicts sunshine, every rainy day erodes trust in his word. The eternal "normal" optimist becomes noise because he can only ever project normalcy optimism.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think there is also a substantial normalcy-biased contingent who work from home, have scarcely been impacted in any meaningful way by covid and who are comfortable financially with a stable job who don't want their boat rocked - and any hint of actually putting 'fight' into 'fighting back' makes them feel vibrations in the keel

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think there is also a substantial normalcy-biased contingent who work from home, have scarcely been impacted in any meaningful way by covid and who are comfortable financially with a stable job who don't want their boat rocked - and any hint of actually putting 'fight' into 'fighting back' makes them feel vibrations in the keel
    Much easier on the psyche to ignore reality and go along to get along. Wrap themselves up in all the comforting lies and they'll all act shocked and surprised when the lights don't come on and the grocery shelves are empty.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That may be correct. Does comfort give people normalcy bias? Yeah, I think it could make people more susceptible to it. If you're comfortable, and haven't had to struggle with life much--it doesn't have to be specifically the situation you described--I think it would be harder for people to see danger where there is clearly danger.

Can a person who's never seen hardships in life recognize problems as easily as people who never have? I can't speak for JK. He's obviously skeptical that anything might be untoward about what the FBI is doing, the impact of wokeness on the nation, etcetera. I'm not going to speculate what's causing it. I do think he has some normalcy bias. The thing that makes me think that is that there is reasonable evidence that this DOJ is treating the side opposing the Left's agenda much differently than how it treats it's own side. It looks a lot like weaponizing the DoJ for political purposes. I don't know if it's JK's comfort level driving that. I can only speak for me.

I think another kind of bias problem exists. People don't want to accept that something they believe might not be true. So they're eager to hear information that confirms their belief and reluctant to accept information that disproves it.

For example, I did not believe the wild ass story that there was a CIA raid in Germany and yadda yadda yadda. It was obviously nonsense. But it was what many people on INGO wanted to believe. I didn't disbelieve it because of normalcy bias. I disbelieved it because it didn't make sense. It smelled like bull-****. The extraordinary story was single sourced by someone who had a reason to lie. And I was right. The story was ********. But some here accused me of normalcy bias. Why? Because they believed the story was true, and could not accept that it was fabricated by the people they trusted. It's easier to mistake an accurate bull-**** detector, for normalcy bias, when you want to accept the bull-**** as the truth.

Maybe that's what's happening with JK? Maybe he doesn't have normalcy bias? I'm not going to rule out that I believe law enforcement is being weaponized against political enemies because I'm unwilling to accept evidence to the contrary. But my belief explains why the Democrat run enforcement apparatus seems eager to prosecute conservatives and reluctant to prosecute progressive activists.

I don't think it's me though. Because normal has no explanation for the FBI raid. And for a lot of other crap. We're obviously in an abnormal reality.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom