• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So, had obiden's drug therapy held up through the debate long enough to hide his mental and cognitive impairment what would the media be telling people about obiden today.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Everyone understands that the deep state doesn’t go away by voting, right?

And what's going on with biden right now isn't accomplished by voting either. Although in some sense I guess you could say it brought us to that point.

Take the wins when you get handed them.

All of the major power structures have been pants'd by this, paving the way for things far beyond voting to naturally follow.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

Hmm....

I thought olbermann was dead years ago.
    He was. He just hasn’t stopped breathing yet.

Notice they refer to him as a "talker", not a "thinker".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I hope they all enjoy it......
    right up to the moment they step up to the guillotine.
    They're not gonna get the guillotine. They'll not be prosecuted at all. Unfortunately.

It's not illegal for Soros to fund what he hopes will lead to a revolution. It's hard to prove Biden's influence peddling and money laundering. They'd need a court as biased as the NY court against Trump. Could Biden be found guilty in an Indiana court? I'm not even sure about that. But he guilty as ****, along with the rest of his family.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Don't worry...we're in good hands.

At least the last time he was hiding at the White House he was ducking subpoenas from his baby-momma's lawyers.

I think Dark Helmet said it best, "What the hell am I looking at??!!"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is so rich.
    I mean, honestly, she's more worried that it's not gonna be her. At this point, I think it has to be. She polled as the top choice. I'm okay with that. I've heard her in debates. I don't think debating is Trump's best attribute. He easily won against a brain dead opponent. I mean she's not much further behind.

All Trump has to do is get her to go off in one of those word-salad monologues and she done. But someone like Gavin Newsom, though reprehensible, is a good debater. It takes a seasoned debater, someone like Douglas Murry to rebut all his nonsense. I don't think Trump can do that.

One things I really like about J.D. Vance. He's a really good debater. Not Douglas Murry good. But good for a politician. If Trump picked Vance as VP and Biden/Harris is still a thing in the next debate, Vance would embarrass Harris and seems to be able to handle the press too.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I mean, honestly, she's more worried that it's not gonna be her. At this point, I think it has to be. She polled as the top choice. I'm okay with that. I've heard her in debates. I don't think debating is Trump's best attribute. He easily won against a brain dead opponent. I mean she's not much further behind.

All Trump has to do is get her to go off in one of those word-salad monologues and she done. But someone like Gavin Newsom, though reprehensible, is a good debater. It takes a seasoned debater, someone like Douglas Murry to rebut all his nonsense. I don't think Trump can do that.

One things I really like about J.D. Vance. He's a really good debater. Not Douglas Murry good. But good for a politician. If Trump picked Vance as VP and Biden/Harris is still a thing in the next debate, Vance would embarrass Harris and seems to be able to handle the press too.
    We’ve seen Newsome debate already. DeSantis took him to the wood shed. I think Trump, the Trump we saw the other night, debated Kamala, he’d do fine. If/when he gets to Newsome, I‘m not so sure he wouldn’t revert to the “old Trump”.

I’m not as familiar with Vance. I’ve heard him speak and all, I’m sure he would embarrass Kamala—that’s a low bar.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We’ve seen Newsome debate already. DeSantis took him to the wood shed. I think Trump, the Trump we saw the other night, debated Kamala, he’d do fine. If/when he gets to Newsome, I‘m not so sure he wouldn’t revert to the “old Trump”.

I’m not as familiar with Vance. I’ve heard him speak and all, I’m sure he would embarrass Kamala—that’s a low bar.
    Would be interesting to have a tag-team debate. Trump/VP vs Biden/VP. lol.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    They're not gonna get the guillotine. They'll not be prosecuted at all. Unfortunately.

It's not illegal for Soros to fund what he hopes will lead to a revolution. It's hard to prove Biden's influence peddling and money laundering. They'd need a court as biased as the NY court against Trump. Could Biden be found guilty in an Indiana court? I'm not even sure about that. But he guilty as ****, along with the rest of his family.

All that you say is true..... however, I didn't say anything about "courts" or "prosecution".

Top Bottom