• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When I have time I will respond. Happy fourth!

That said, I had a few drinks tonight with some immigrants from eastern Europe. I left telling my wife that I wished I knew one, ONE ****ing thirty something that loved this country as much as those folks did. Was talking to a guy that as a five year old stood in line for hours to get ONE ****ING ORANGE, only to be told they were out of oranges.

A buddy suggested a toast from their mother country, they instead said a toast to God bless America!

God bless the immigrants that truly love this country and what it stands for, FREEDOM!
    I've been trying to tell people this - No one loves freedom more than folks that used to be behind the Iron Curtain.

That's one reason I like vacationing there.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Got it. A “fair“ trial would be in blue districts. So 56% vs. 43% is fair to a defendant but the reverse is unfair to the government. Shouldn’t the government be able to get a conviction if they have the real evidence that they are accusing him of from any jury?

Just another indication of how weak the case really is…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “The PRA exonerates Trump, Terrell said, adding that such a filing could leave the prosecution without a viable response.”

"President Trump had the absolute right to declassify any and all documents in his custody, control and possession. There has been no response to that by the prosecution. I'll tell you why: Because they don't have one."

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    “The PRA exonerates Trump, Terrell said, adding that such a filing could leave the prosecution without a viable response.”

"President Trump had the absolute right to declassify any and all documents in his custody, control and possession. There has been no response to that by the prosecution. I'll tell you why: Because they don't have one."

Maybe... maybe not... but if so, why not file it now rather than attempt to delay the trial to 2025?

I suspect a faux Kraken re-dux, but we'll see once (if?) it gets filed in court.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe... maybe not... but if so, why not file it now rather than attempt to delay the trial to 2025?

I suspect a faux Kraken re-dux, but we'll see once (if?) it gets filed in court.
    Because they are not at that stage of the case yet, but the I suspect that the Trump team also finds it politically helpful to their campaign.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Don't you have to legally have it in your possession?

And did Trump ever make any effort to declassify them before being caught?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The answers are in this thread too many times to count.
    Notime.jpg

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Got it. A “fair“ trial would be in blue districts. So 56% vs. 43% is fair to a defendant but the reverse is unfair to the government. Shouldn’t the government be able to get a conviction if they have the real evidence that they are accusing him of from any jury?

Just another indication of how weak the case really is…
    They’ll never set a jury for this trial. Any juror that didn’t vote for Trump is biased against him. Any juror that voted for him is biased in his favor.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Simply put. There are two main camps with shades of variance between them.

At one pole the constitution makes the President supreme over the executive branch and also the ultimate authority over the documents of his administration. Therefore a president can classify, declassify, and declare personal any documents from his administration.

At the other pole are those that believe that congress and former presidents can pass laws binding to future presidents concerning the documents of the administration and the bureaucracy can enforce those laws and regulations on future presidents.

I suspect I know where you would fall on this but surprise me, where do you fall?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If he declassified them so that he could take them home. Then anyone can see them. Let’s see the secrets. Make them public. Lets see what all the military contingency plans are that he supposedly had, because everything he took home was declassified.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If he declassified them so that he could take them home. Then anyone can see them. Let’s see the secrets. Make them public. Lets see what all the military contingency plans are that he supposedly had, because everything he took home was declassified.
    Just ask him for them, they are his to share with you if he wants to. Your tax documents are not classified either, so let all of us see them, let’s see the secrets, make them public.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I hope this leads to a witch hunt after every inauguration that charges each and every future former president with crimes against the constitution. Just think, you lose re-election and you know as soon as you walk out of the WH you get arrested..

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If he declassified them so that he could take them home. Then anyone can see them. Let’s see the secrets. Make them public. Let’s see what all the military contingency plans are that he supposedly had, because everything he took home was declassified.
    Maybe he should offer them for sale on his website, $.99 per page, to fund his reelection…

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom