• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psy_6att_6ica_6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    idaho
    does anyone know where, and how much it would cost to obtain a ppsh 41. ive read they are legal in the US and ive thought they were a cool gun for quite some time. so any info on them would be great. thanks everyone:patriot:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    does anyone know where, and how much it would cost to obtain a ppsh 41. ive read they are legal in the US and ive thought they were a cool gun for quite some time. so any info on them would be great. thanks everyone:patriot:

Google "National Firearms Act of 1934".

I'm pretty sure you were the same guy talking about converting your 10/22 to full-auto. This will be an important read for you.

Psy_6att_6ica_6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    idaho
    ya that was me with the 10-22. i wasnt meaning filing any triggers or anything of the sort. i was talking about things i have seen before that are 100% legal things that work the trigger, like the crank thing that just pulls the trigger while you turn the crank. im not looking to do things illegally. as the ppsh 41, i just googled them and it talked about them being legal in the US, so i didnt know if they made a new model that was semi auto or changed parts from the originals to make them semi auto. i read the NFA of 1934 and thank you for letting me know about that. i didnt know. i also looked at a replica of the mg-42 that is semi auto and belt fed. wouldnt that be legal then with out haveing to pay these NFA taxes and go through the ATF and get all the signatures just to own one.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    ya that was me with the 10-22. i wasnt meaning filing any triggers or anything of the sort. i was talking about things i have seen before that are 100% legal things that work the trigger, like the crank thing that just pulls the trigger while you turn the crank. im not looking to do things illegally. as the ppsh 41, i just googled them and it talked about them being legal in the US, so i didnt know if they made a new model that was semi auto or changed parts from the originals to make them semi auto. i read the NFA of 1934 and thank you for letting me know about that. i didnt know. i also looked at a replica of the mg-42 that is semi auto and belt fed. wouldnt that be legal then with out haveing to pay these NFA taxes and go through the ATF and get all the signatures just to own one.

Here is what you're looking for - salty price tag and all.

PPSh-41 Semi-auto Rifle 7.62x25 New w / extras NR : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

For fun, you can also look up the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986.

Psy_6att_6ica_6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    idaho
    if i had the money, that would be worth that, thats awesome. and thats a ton of stuff to come with it. im really fascinated by world war II. im sure alot of other people are too. but id like to own as many of the guns from then and other pieces of memoribilia i can. thanks for the info about all this. have you seen the semi auto mg-42. its a spendy one too.

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    Not to hijack a thread but wow that ppsh is nice.... im in the same boat... I have been trying to get my hands on a TAR 21.... better known as a Tavor Assault Rifle..... Congrats on finding some place to buy your PPSH

Top Bottom