am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Gear2.jpg

WinchesterSurefire.jpg

M900A.jpg

How bout this, 2 Hi-Power pistols with 8 - 17 mags, HK94 with 11 - 30 round magazines, Winchester 1300 with Surefire fore end, 2 Benckmade knifes, 1 - Surefire 6Z combat light, 100oz Camelbak hydration unti, and a pack with 3 day of rations, water purifier, and medical supplies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I prefer to reason with zombies. If we can understand their motives and problem, we can make them our friends. Plus, guns are bad. And I'm sure that if you don't resist a zombie and just give them what they want that they won't hurt you. Resisting will only get you hurt! In fact, if you try to use a gun, a zombie will just take it away from you and use it against you, so you should not have it.

Last edited:

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I prefer to reason with zombies. If we can understand their motives and problem, we can make them our friends. Plus, guns are bad. And I'm sure that if you don't resist a zombie and just give them what they want that they won't hurt you. Resisting will only get you hurt! In fact, if you try to use a gun, a zombie will just take it away from you and use it against you, so you should have it.

:lmfao:

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    I prefer to reason with zombies. If we can understand their motives and problem, we can make them our friends. Plus, guns are bad. And I'm sure that if you don't resist a zombie and just give them what they want that they won't hurt you. Resisting will only get you hurt! In fact, if you try to use a gun, a zombie will just take it away from you and use it against you, so you should not have it.

You drank a lot in college didn't you?:alcoholic:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Think twice about posting pics of your gear on the net. Call me paranoid but things could change quickly, especially with an upcoming election.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    surreal-pistol-1m.JPG

this is my zombie gear!
    everyone else needs 5 guns and a couple blades, i just need one gun and one bullet

Last edited:
    Top Bottom