• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wouldn't surprise me. I'd board up my stuff too as it's cheaper than paying for damages / loss if something happens. I heard places are getting "civil unrest" insurance as main policy isn't covering damage from "civil unrest."

It's sad. The country has been so divisive over the past 4 years. I hope we can break this trend of things being black and white, etc. (one or the other)

Social media is to blame for a lot of this as it spreads this BS like wildfire.

I've heard the same regarding insurance, and I agree about social media's influence on all of it.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Trump tried to reach across the aisle and had more Democrats to the White House in the first six weeks of his administration than Obama did in the first two years of his.
    The response was three and a half years of attempted coup.
    Trump fought hard and continues to do so, but he will work with anyone to achieve his goals. The division doesn't come from Trump. You don't risk getting punched for wearing a Biden T shirt.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Trump tried to reach across the aisle and had more Democrats to the White House in the first six weeks of his administration than Obama did in the first two years of his.
    The response was three and a half years of attempted coup.
    Trump fought hard and continues to do so, but he will work with anyone to achieve his goals. The division doesn't come from Trump. You don't risk getting punched for wearing a Biden T shirt.

Um...sure. I can do a quick google search and find both sides having their property vandalized or being assaulted for wearing political gear. You're playing the game right now and play into exactly what I described as divisive behavior.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I honestly doubt there will be any poll violence or intimidation here in Indiana. We're honestly just not as crazy as places like Florida...

I don't see any violence happening downtown unless someone prematurely declares victory. We really won't know who wins for a while depending on how close the count is. I would hope we'd know by the end of the week, but we'll see.

You haven't been paying attention to the talking points and **** stirring that has been going on lately about "voter suppression" have you?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clyburn-voter-suppression-only-way-biden-can-lose

It's soaking into the head of democrats (here even)... get ready for a MASSIVE rejection if Trump wins. They WON'T accept a Trump win, regardless.

So, you feel justified in intimidation of voters because of anarchists? Really? Shame on you.
    Aren't you late for your vote suppression meeting?

Good luck.

But don't worry... the violence will be from the right... just ignore history here...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portlands-mayor-white-supremist-violence-election

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You haven't been paying attention to the talking points and **** stirring that has been going on lately about "voter suppression" have you?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clyburn-voter-suppression-only-way-biden-can-lose

It's soaking into the head of democrats (here even)... get ready for a MASSIVE rejection if Trump wins. They WON'T accept a Trump win, regardless.

Good luck.

But don't worry... the violence will be from the right... just ignore history here...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portlands-mayor-white-supremist-violence-election

Should the understanding be Indianapolis is equivalent to Portland?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Um...sure. I can do a quick google search and find both sides having their property vandalized or being assaulted for wearing political gear. You're playing the game right now and play into exactly what I described as divisive behavior.

It is your contention, so please post those easy to find links of Biden people being assaulted.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. Down this way, we think molotov holders are invitations to skeet championships.

12-7-f_KampfirefortheKing.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

OK, I just did a Bing search on "Biden supporters attacked" and "Trump supporters attacked." I found the results interesting.
    The first search had one incident involving a campaign bus and several instances of Biden supporters attacking Trump supporters.
    The second search was nothing but attacks on Trump supporters.
    Maybe Google and Bing tilt their searches differently.

I fail to see how pointing out that Trump tried to work with the Democratic House is divisive, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Seafood sucks in Indianapolis compared to Portland can you do something about that?

Seafood sucks PERIOD, if you ask me. But my wife likes it, and she says that the lobster rolls at Slapfish in Westfield are just like the ones she had in Bar Harbor, Maine. So I guess we've got that going for us, which is nice. No blueberry pie there, though.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    {Quote} It's sad. The country has been so divisive over the past 4 years. I hope we can break this trend of things being black and white, etc. (one or the other)

Social media is to blame for a lot of this as it spreads this BS like wildfire.[/QUOTE]

I believe the violence is caused more by the MSM than by social media. The MSM has worked to discredit this administration in about every way possible for the past four years. Violence can be seen as justified since the administration is not legitimate - that is the implicit message of the MSM. Make no mistake about this. Violence is an intentional strategy and tactic of the left. I believe it will reach to almost unimaginable levels after the election irrespective of the outcome. I hope and pray it does not but you and I have no control over what the organized and paid for mobs will do when they are told to do it.

Top Bottom