• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In the podcast with Joe Rogan, James Lindsey said that he's optimistic that critical social justice will break itself, that as it progresses the contradictions become more apparent and the infighting becomes more common place. That it will eventually fall apart from the inside. That more and more people will see it for the nonsense that it is and just stop supporting it. I'm not that optimistic. They still stick together. For example: Black Lives Matter. You can't say All Lives Matter, because that denies the particular struggles of black people specifically. Okay. Let's logic that out. The idea is that the overall group doesn't get to assert their right to live, that all lives matter, until the subgroup has their right to live, that their lives specifically matter (notwithstanding the fact that no one is denying they have a right to live or that their lives don't matter).

Okay. So then what about Black Trans Lives Matter? That's a sub-movement that's actually real. So can the Black Lives Matter people tell the Trans Black Lives Matter people, well, yeah, you're a black life, so of course you matter because All Black Lives Matter. That's essentially saying the same thing as the people who say all lives matter. And when the BLM people pushed that they got told off by the Black Trans people saying the same thing BLM tells the All Lives Matter people. Didn't matter though. That contradiction did not phase the cause at all. The Black Trans Lives Matter people are still marching along side the Black Lives Matter People.

There's also the TERFs (Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists). They don't want to include trans females in their intersection of doom. And there's a feud between them. But push come to shove and they'll lock arms in solidarity against the "patriarchy". I don't think all these squabbles among the factions, on their own, will break critical social justice. Probably force-feeding reality is the only way. And that means countering every claim with reality. You can't just say that every white person is infected with a "racist" virus and get away with that. Just saying something doesn't make it so. They're not getting the pushback that's necessary.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think you may be right on historical basis. In the days before the 'gay' agenda had achieved many of its current successes, you would think gay men and lesbians would be natural allies since their causes had so much overlap

Nothing could be further from the truth, pretty much lesbians didn't have much use for men in any respect and gay men felt lesbians were free-riders on a movement they had started - but they would still link arms to push the cause at the normies

What I think will happen is if we defeat the woke in November, and it becomes apparent the New Utopia™ isn't coming, recriminations will tear the Frankenstein monster of BLM and wokeness apart. Much like the end of The Terror, they will turn on each other. They lack the patience and conviction and courage to pursue change through the legislative process

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think you may be right on historical basis. In the days before the 'gay' agenda had achieved many of its current successes, you would think gay men and lesbians would be natural allies since their causes had so much overlap

Nothing could be further from the truth, pretty much lesbians didn't have much use for men in any respect and gay men felt lesbians were free-riders on a movement they had started - but they would still link arms to push the cause at the normies

What I think will happen is if we defeat the woke in November, and it becomes apparent the New Utopia™ isn't coming, recriminations will tear the Frankenstein monster of BLM and wokeness apart. Much like the end of The Terror, they will turn on each other. They lack the patience and conviction and courage to pursue change through the legislative process

I dunno. I kinda think they'll just double down on it. But it is possible that many people will just tire of this and say **** it. The last 4 years of Trump didn't destroy us. And maybe they'll see there was a lot more destructive effort coming from the left than from the right.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I dunno. I kinda think they'll just double down on it. But it is possible that many people will just tire of this and say **** it. The last 4 years of Trump didn't destroy us. And maybe they'll see there was a lot more destructive effort coming from the left than from the right.

I'm kind of using Occupy Wall Street as a data point. Less violent but still an outlier strategy, abetted by the authorities to a certain extent. When it became apparent it wasn't going to work, it didn't abruptly end but it wound down pretty fast

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm kind of using Occupy Wall Street as a data point. Less violent but still an outlier strategy, abetted by the authorities to a certain extent. When it became apparent it wasn't going to work, it didn't abruptly end but it wound down pretty fast

CHAZ was just a restructured Occupy. Of course it didn't work out because people acted out their basic instincts and it was a **** show. There's only so much capacity to hide all the ****. CHAZ became all the things the left says they don't like about America. It included "police" brutality, corruption, favoritism, high crime, as well as other aspects of society they rail against, particularly that they stole land from the "natives" who had it before them. There will be another CHAZ. The next one they'll try to make a little more structured.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    CHAZ was just a restructured Occupy. Of course it didn't work out because people acted out their basic instincts and it was a **** show. There's only so much capacity to hide all the ****. CHAZ became all the things the left says they don't like about America. It included "police" brutality, corruption, favoritism, high crime, as well as other aspects of society they rail against, particularly that they stole land from the "natives" who had it before them. There will be another CHAZ. The next one they'll try to make a little more structured.

They just haven't had the right people in charge yet. They'll get it next time for sure.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    How the left is organizing their insurgency:

[video=youtube;-c3HhCCGwSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3HhCCGwSk[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Have you noticed shortages at lumber yards lately? I thought it was due to the quarantine and people buying up lumber for home projects with their “stimulous” checks. Well maybe not.

[video=youtube_share;6PsZQqwnjg4]http://youtu.be/6PsZQqwnjg4[/video]

Sounds :tinfoil:

But really?

airrifle82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    northern indiana
    Anyone who commits violence because of their political affiliations or beliefs is an absolute moron. I am afraid if people knew too much about politics they would be disappointed. I
    imagine its
    very similar to professional wrestling. Watching it is exciting, if not exciting at least entertaining, but the outcome is pre-determined...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Have you noticed shortages at lumber yards lately? I thought it was due to the quarantine and people buying up lumber for home projects with their “stimulous” checks. Well maybe not.

[video=youtube_share;6PsZQqwnjg4]http://youtu.be/6PsZQqwnjg4[/video]

Sounds :tinfoil:

But really?

Couldnt tell you. I wasnt willing to sit here for 45 minutes of rambling about whats going on. So whats's the cliffs notes version, Jamil? (assuming you had the patience to watch it to completion)

Really? Some people just shouldnt vlog. Bite sized 5 minutes is great. 10 is OK. 20 is starting to push it. 30 gets a bit long. 45 and up? forget it.

Sure I get it if you are showing me how to do something like raise a barn or build a house might take a 45 minute video because there are lots of steps and details. But to sit on your porch and opine on why we cant get treated lumber? Really? Not happening.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, I didn’t sit through the whole thing. I skipped through it. Basically he’s saying that tree huggers sabotage the lumber industry. They pound rods into trees, I guess to ruin or otherwise make it difficult to cut trees. And he went through a long list of recent fires at saw mills and lumber yards, implying it’s the tree huggers setting them. While I’m sure that it has an impact on local supplies, it probably doesn’t account for the shortage as much as the high demand from people being stuck at home AND given $1200 from the government.

I put it in this thread because it’s a form of political violence/terrorism to sabotage an industry like that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No, I didn’t sit through the whole thing. I skipped through it. Basically he’s saying that tree huggers sabotage the lumber industry. They pound rods into trees, I guess to ruin or otherwise make it difficult to cut trees. And he went through a long list of recent fires at saw mills and lumber yards, implying it’s the tree huggers setting them. While I’m sure that it has an impact on local supplies, it probably doesn’t account for the shortage as much as the high demand from people being stuck at home AND given $1200 from the government.

I put it in this thread because it’s a form of political violence/terrorism to sabotage an industry like that.

Spiking trees has been going on since at least the early 70's if not before, especially in the Pacific Northwest.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I guess they want people living in caves, wait that won't work, think of the animals that would be displaced.

The only answer must be to eradicate people from the planet and let nature have the whole thing back.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really deranged and cowardly tactic that hurts only the working stiff cutting the trees.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I guess they want people living in caves, wait that won't work, think of the animals that would be displaced.

The only answer must be to eradicate people from the planet and let nature have the whole thing back.

There have been environmentalists quoted to the effect that “the only hope for the planet is for the right virus to come along”. Some of them were probably hoping that COVID-19 was going to be the one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That’s pretty much where the progression leads. There’s only so far left you can go without falling of the edge.

Top Bottom