• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The information we have. Not the information in your imagination. There is no mention in the police narrative that Keltner had a gun.

Some here have suggested that he did, but if he did, I would think police would have mentioned it. They initially reported that there were two guns recovered at the scene. However the most recent narrative did not say anything about the second gun.

Quite so. It is possible Doltoff was carrying a back up. All I have seen is the information that two guns were recovered, never any mention of who posessed them

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Quite so. It is possible Doltoff was carrying a back up. All I have seen is the information that two guns were recovered, never any mention of who posessed them
    It was only at the initial press briefing. At a later press briefing where they gave a narrative of what they said happened, there was no mention of a second gun. I don’t know what that means, if the initial report was wrong, if the 2nd gun recovered wasn’t material to the incident. Which I think would reasonably imply that it wasn’t Keltner’s.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Reasonably?

As Joe would say, "Come on, man!" this is :ingo:

Implacable is our watchword.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Prove it. Show your work.

I did, “show my work.” The point was plainly evident. But if you need a breakdown. You said something about making **** up, and followed with your example of “Dolloff going hands on,” as proven through photographic evidence... which is “ironic,” because you just did the thing you were cautioning others not to do. We don’t know who touched who first. Not to say you’re not entitled to think what you believe is most probable, but yeah that isn’t confirmed as fact; certainly not from photographs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I did, “show my work.” The point was plainly evident. But if you need a breakdown. You said something about making **** up, and followed with your example of “Dolloff going hands on,” as proven through photographic evidence... which is “ironic,” because you just did the thing you were cautioning others not to do. We don’t know who touched who first. Not to say you’re not entitled to think what you believe is most probable, but yeah that isn’t confirmed as fact; certainly not from photographs.
    :scratch: even in your own scenario where Dolloff steps in front of Keltner, putting his hands out to prevent him from getting close to his client, HE’s initiating the contact. So yeah, I’d call that hands on, which may be justified. If he was just protecting his client, putting his hands on Keltner would have been justified. But then it’s not just that. The photographer said that Keltner broke off engaging the BLM instigator, because the producer was taking video, and that he had words with Dolloff just before they got physical. Who knows what was said. But Dolloff did put his hands on Keltner.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Should the BGM agitater have shot the guy in the white trousers or vice versa.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What about the guy wearing the zebra print leotards with the pink crocs?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :scratch: even in your own scenario where Dolloff steps in front of Keltner, putting his hands out to prevent him from getting close to his client, HE’s initiating the contact. So yeah, I’d call that hands on, which may be justified. If he was just protecting his client, putting his hands on Keltner would have been justified. But then it’s not just that. The photographer said that Keltner broke off engaging the BLM instigator, because the producer was taking video, and that he had words with Dolloff just before they got physical. Who knows what was said. But Dolloff did put his hands on Keltner.

No we don’t know who initiated contact. I not sure why you guys keep saying something that isn’t proven. If I hold my hand up, and you purposefully run into that hand with your chest, you, not I have initiated physical contact.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    No we don’t know who initiated contact. I not sure why you guys keep saying something that isn’t proven. If I hold my hand up, and you purposefully run into that hand with your chest, you, not I have initiated physical contact.
    False. You step into the line and put your hands up you are initiating contact. Period. Full stop. Your fantasy where it’s ok to shoot conservatives is just that. A fantasy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    False. You step into the line and put your hands up you are initiating contact. Period. Full stop. Your fantasy where it’s ok to shoot conservatives is just that. A fantasy.

I’m sorry SB got smoked, but he was being stupid and it caught up with him. Darwin doesn’t apologize. I suggest conservative, liberal, alien, or tranny.... don’t issue treats, don’t approach a guy trying to keep the peace, and don’t PS a guy who is willing to put you in the ground. So we will disagree about who is at fault for initiating contact in the scenario you described.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Speaking of politically motivated violence, apparently there's more beheading video out, maybe from the Armenia-Azerbaijan war that Turkey is pushing? It's kind of strange to hear about Israel and Turkey working together on pushing the war against the Christians but then again maybe not strange at all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Did you step into my path to do it?

That was the commentary from the Denver Post photographer. She said that he was walking towards the producer complaining about not wanting to be photographed. Then Dolloff stepped in front of him to stop him from getting to the producer dude. Which, as I said, a body guard would have a pretty good reason to do that. But that means he initiated the contact.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m sorry SB got smoked, but he was being stupid and it caught up with him. Darwin doesn’t apologize. I suggest conservative, liberal, alien, or tranny.... don’t issue treats, don’t approach a guy trying to keep the peace, and don’t PS a guy who is willing to put you in the ground. So we will disagree about who is at fault for initiating contact in the scenario you described.

Who is SB?

Anyway, a couple of things about the Darwin award. I think Kelter played a role in his own demise. There's a saying, you can be right, and you can also be dead right. The producer had a right to be there and record. If Kelter doesn't want to be photographed he shouldn't be there.

But that principle also applies to the producer and Dolloff. They have a right to be there. The producer had a right to photograph. When you have an angry man promising to "**** you up", maybe you should just not record. Or maybe move somewhere else. Or maybe try to diffuse the situation. Keltner was obviously riled up. It appears that it was the BLM instigator's job to do that. Sometimes people lose their cool. Cooler heads prevailing means no one gets shot.

Oh. And who said Dolloff was trying to keep the peace? That's a fact not in evidence.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe Kut is referring to Keltner as SB “Spray [STRIKE]Boy[/STRIKE] Bro”.

(Edited to reflect the actual term.)

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Did you step into my path to do it?

That was the commentary from the Denver Post photographer. She said that he was walking towards the producer complaining about not wanting to be photographed. Then Dolloff stepped in front of him to stop him from getting to the producer dude. Which, as I said, a body guard would have a pretty good reason to do that. But that means he initiated the contact.
    You should know by now when he gets this entrenched facts have no relevance what so ever.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    “accosting and assaulting?” Nope. Not under Colorado law. Look it up. And just out of curiosity, what are you calling assault. You seem confident that Doloff actually made initiated contact with spray bro. Where is that evident?

There are pictures and video of the incident. I doubt "accosting" is defined in CO criminal statutes, but I could be wrong. As for the definition of "assault", I'm still waiting on that explanation for "menacing."

What is your theory? State it, based on available facts and evidence. You don't just get to keep taking potshots at alternate theories while never proffering one of your own.

Top Bottom