POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Yes, I've always found it odd that people clearly recognize the evil of nazism, but have a blind eye when it comes to the evil of communism, which has murdered and enslaved INFINITELY more people than the nazis ever have.
    Because the Nazis lost the war and didn’t get to write history and influence future generations.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Go to any retail store or restaurant and easily see this.....

How much of that is due to native employee candidates wanting to make $25 per hour and work short, flexible hours at Starbuck's with time off for protests and the Taylor Swift concert

People are in business to make money, and if they can make more with less trouble employing José and Cesar instead of Ashley and Kayla, that's what they will do

Lucar186

Threat to Democracy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2024
    Auburn
    Perhaps even Trump still believed for a while that eventually congress would work with him for the good of the country

You only burn the bridges as part of a last ditch defense
    Seems to me we’re in the last ditch and I’m not too optimistic with our leadership given their track record of selling us out on everything over the past 50 years or so.

Top Bottom