POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    is the same as it’s always been—heading towards the same oblivion the left is taking us, just at a slower speed.
    Which is why we need to focus on and elect constitutionalists.

If "your" candidate cannot have a reasoned and knowledgeable discussion regarding governance which is Constitution centered, then they just might be a future member of the uniparty.

This was the thing which most impressed me with Ramaswamy, he did not need prompted to assess something against the Constitution. It was his default condition.

Conservatism is simply too the right of wherever the wackiest left has landed. It is subjective.

Constitutionalism has an objective standard.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Which is why we need to focus on and elect constitutionalists.

If "your" candidate cannot have a reasoned and knowledgeable discussion regarding governance which is Constitution centered, then they just might be a future member of the uniparty.

This was the thing which most impressed me with Ramaswamy, he did not need prompted to assess something against the Constitution. It was his default condition.

Conservatism is simply too the right of wherever the wackiest left has landed. It is subjective.

Constitutionalism has an objective standard.
    Which is why we need to talk up, support the good candidates, and participate in Primaries.
    Not wait until the fall election and complain about the candidates we're stuck with.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Which is why we need to talk up, support the good candidates, and participate in Primaries.
    Not wait until the fall election and complain about the candidates we're stuck with.
    Yep, but I think all of the primaries should be on the same day. By the time Indianas rolls around, it is usually irrelevant. I think same day would really tell ore about who the country wanted, eliminate the people who are voting for the person perceived to be winning.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yep, but I think all of the primaries should be on the same day. By the time Indianas rolls around, it is usually irrelevant. I think same day would really tell ore about who the country wanted, eliminate the people who are voting for the person perceived to be winning.
    True when it comes to the Presidential Primaries.
    But I had more in mind elected officials in Indiana from US Senators on down to local candidates, where we can make a difference.

Top Bottom