POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Middle-aged, liberal white women are the biggest threat to democracy in America.

Read it again and let it soak in.

Middle-aged, liberal white women are the biggest threat to democracy in America.
    “The exit poll in the almost even 2022 House (Republicans won the popular vote 50% to 47%) shows that married men voted 59% to 39% Republican, and unmarried men also went Republican by a smaller but significant 52% to 45% margin.”

“Married women, however, also voted Republican by a landslide 56% to 42% margin. So, why was the election so close? Because unmarried women favored Democrats 68% to 31%.”

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Huh. They do kinda look all the same. There is a growing stereotype of white women…and these people certainly do little to dispel it.

And where did they come from? She specifically called out the ACLU and SPLC. Functionally these two organizations have largely become anti-American subversive organizations using lawfare as a method of subversion.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012

Read it again and let it soak in.

We're living it here in Michigan with the trifecta we have whitmer, nessel, benson. I hope you guys in Indiana are paying attention to what could be happening in your State within the next 20 years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I don't get your saying it is only radical Islam.

It is all of them, some are not vocal.
    I do think the radical Muslims want to become a majority and make the world Muslim. The press embedded with ISIS a few years back got them on tape saying as much. They were fine with everyone knowing the plan. I think they think no one can stop them.

I work with some Muslims and they're pretty chill. There's a well known and respected Muslim on the board. Is he radical?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No not until they are a majority.

The majority in Lebanon was not all radicals, they elected radicals.

Christians had to go underground. I have friends that lived through it.

The radicals are not a majority in Palestine, but they run things.

Look what Michigan gave us.

Look what Minisota gave us.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sadly, I've seen this change over the years.

(I can’t vouch for source data but observationally, it seems directionally about right).

He’s got several of these at his twitter page. This could be one of the underlying reasons for all the others.

Top Bottom