POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The answer is here.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    And yet, no one seems to have the guts to hang them for treason.
    Breaking the Oath Of Office is probably a tar and feather offense, but to side with terrorists against our great nation's interests is treason.

I have zero power to do anything, but there are some who have this authority. Why do those powerful elected ones turn their cheek to this BS?
    How hard is it to tell Minnesota they have to refill their Congressional seat today with an American patriot while the rest of the system prosecutes this criminal.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I've been wondering where some of these very irritating very overly vocal Jewish congress members like Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Adam Shiff, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz aren't speaking out about this antisemitism. Not just with the "squad" but thru out this country!! You can't shut these people up about anything else. And also, just over a month ago it was such a bad thing to be like that. Because all the Dems were calling you names for such behavior. Well that turned around very quickly!! lol

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've been wondering where some of these very irritating very overly vocal Jewish congress members like Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Adam Shiff, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz aren't speaking out about this antisemitism. Not just with the "squad" but thru out this country!! You can't shut these people up about anything else. And also, just over a month ago it was such a bad thing to be like that. Because all the Dems were calling you names for such behavior. Well that turned around very quickly!! lol
    I venture to bet it has something to do with going against the grain of so many of their voter base.
    But you're right, it wasn't long ago at all that such behavior would get a person labeled if not cancelled

Top Bottom