POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I had to take a double take when I first saw and posted this tweet elsewhere. I thought maybe hell had frozen over at first. Now that I’ve had time to think about it, I’d imagine this is damage control. These people have clamored for much the same thing to happen, if memory serves. I guess seeing someone actually do it and the clap back its receiving must be more damaging than they expected.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had to take a double take when I first saw and posted this tweet elsewhere. I thought maybe hell had frozen over at first. Now that I’ve had time to think about it, I’d imagine this is damage control. These people have clamored for much the same thing to happen, if memory serves. I guess seeing someone actually do it and the clap back its receiving must be more damaging than they expected.

It's also a strategy. "I agree with the 2nd Amendment, but..." is going to get more traction than "Repeal the 2nd"

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would think it more likely that they think acceptance of a state-level exception to the constitution would be more dangerous to the liberal agenda than the current withered support for the 2A is

They are already well on their way to administering the death of a thousand cuts to the 2A and don't want anything to wake people up

Top Bottom