POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Wrong way to think of it. The shepherd always protects the sheep. It is the wolf in shepherds clothing eating the sheep.
    OK, so the way I viewed it was the sheep spend their life fearing the opposition party(those who the gov't tell them to fear a.k.a. the wolf) while the one they look to for safety(their own party that can do no wrong a.k.a the shepherd) is the one who in the end fleeces them, devours them, and throws their rotting corpse in the ditch. It works from both sides, because we live in a system of a uni-party. It is the sheepdog who protects the sheep.

Now for the requisite pic:
    Senator Homeless.png

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OK, so the way I viewed it was the sheep spend their life fearing the opposition party(those who the gov't tell them to fear a.k.a. the wolf) while the one they look to for safety(their own party that can do no wrong a.k.a the shepherd) is the one who in the end fleeces them, devours them, and throws their rotting corpse in the ditch. It works from both sides, because we live in a system of a uni-party. It is the sheepdog who protects the sheep.

Now for the requisite pic:
    View attachment 288466
    Your sheep dog is a vegetarian?

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm convinced that this is what the guys (here) that voted for anyone but Trump in 2020 wanted.
    Why is it illegal to shoot them?

Some finer points of law continue to escape my understanding of the bigger points of law.

"threats foreign and domestic" it says.

They all have to swear to this.

Why aren't our favored Congressional leaders taking action?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom