• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I get the feeling that we're missing some representatives of alternative ideologies.

Bogan?

Streak?

You guys out there?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I don't agree with either party but let's just say I typically vote for the elephant over the jackass. I guess that means I'm not afraid to say that although I am not necessarily Republican I'll vote for them. Of course, in all reality there is a very fine line between either party and that's a big disappointment.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    488354_254009574702569_1294692994_n.jpg

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    I nearly always vote for the major party candidates and often split my ticket. I do get to vote in the Democratic primaries since a person must register with a party in order to vote in that party's primaries here. And I was a candidate for the state legislature a number of times in my younger, more activist days and ran as a Democrat, Republican and Independent. One election (1980) I was fortunate enough to be on the GOP party line with Ronald Reagan. I've worked to help elect a former GOP U.S. Senator to become an Independent Governor of CT. No matter which party a person choses to belong, it's always an honor to run, vote and to be a part of the political process. I have met lots of nice folks over the years throughout my home city which has often been referred to as the "Beirut of Connecticut politics". We just voted out a crooked 1st term Democrat puppet Mayor in favor of an upstart GOP young lady in her 20's, and Democrats outnumber the GOP by at least 2-1 here in town.

Last edited:

turn n shoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I am not ashamed to say that I am very conservative. I don't see a lot of difference between the Republicans & the Democrats. Not a Tea Party member, but they seem to have ideas very close to mine in several areas. Growing up in rural Indiana had a lot to do with my political leanings. My very first political speech/meeting that I went to was for Barry Goldwater. . . . . . . .

Tom

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Neo Libertine who likes trains and Viking funerals. John Wayne kept in check by John Lennon. John Lennon kept in check by John Wayne. Contrarian aka troll. Retiree who hasn't joined AARP. Ghengis Kahn the musical.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I usually vote (R) when I have too. I'll vote Constitution Party when able.

"I grew up a liberal democrat, but the democrats have gone so far to the left they are now communists. The republican party has gone so far to the left they have now become the democrat party of the 60's." Chuck Norris

Top Bottom