tumblr_e95c2106fb92092435b1942371120ec2_ab39823b_1280-1.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I have learned to speak postmodern/intersectional/woke drivel.

That’s a shame. I was always taught that lying was a bad thing.

Too, I’m reminded of the young man at the bar who orders 10 shots of whiskey. Bartender asks if it’s a special occasion, and the guy says that that night was his first Bravo Juliet (keeping this as INGO safe as possible)
    Bartender pours him another and slides it to him just as he downs #10, “On the house. Congrats!”

Guy slides it back and says, “No thanks. If ten of em don’t get the taste out of my mouth, I doubt the eleventh will either.”

Seems like some things’d leave too bad a taste in one’s mouth to repeat the experience.... $0.02

Blessings,
    Bill

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s a shame. I was always taught that lying was a bad thing.

Too, I’m reminded of the young man at the bar who orders 10 shots of whiskey. Bartender asks if it’s a special occasion, and the guy says that that night was his first Bravo Juliet (keeping this as INGO safe as possible)
    Bartender pours him another and slides it to him just as he downs #10, “On the house. Congrats!”

Guy slides it back and says, “No thanks. If ten of em don’t get the taste out of my mouth, I doubt the eleventh will either.”

Seems like some things’d leave too bad a taste in one’s mouth to repeat the experience.... $0.02

Blessings,
    Bill
    I was just trying to stay in character and make it real as possible. But I shouldn’t have gone full woke. Never go full woke.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I was just trying to stay in character and make it real as possible. But I shouldn’t have gone full woke. Never go full woke.

Regardless, everyone is entitled (there's that word again) to their own opinion.
    I can say I like pineapple on pizza, and probably get a lot of flack for it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Truth. We’re your friends, Jamil, and we care. You start talking that way and we start thinking we need to do an intervention.
    I will take this as a compliment. However, while I’m pleased that it was convincing, I’m concerned that some people didn’t see it as too far over the top from what I typically post. Also, I think people should read and understand their position. It is hilarious and ridiculous, but also eye-opening and frightening.

These people want to change society, not for the better, and understanding them is a necessary part of defending against it. Diversity/Inclusion/Equity isn’t really any of those things. Anyway, I can see that I’m about ready to go off into a long tirade, so I’ll just stop now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom