• Status
    Not open for further replies.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    What I read was that it was the only shot he had that he felt secure he would not endanger others. To me this would be perfectly logical because with his training and background a COM shot would be most appropiate. But if that is not the shot you have take what is there. Jim.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Because bullets are magical? Being shot in the arm, leg, stomach always stops the bad guy from continuing to shoot? Because it always works on TV?

Ignoring the low probability of a quick stop for a second, how is a shot to the stomach any better for the bad guy? Not that I'm concerned about the suffering of the POS but getting shot in the stomach would have to be excruciating and there's a good chance he wouldn't survive anyway.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ignoring the low probability of a quick stop for a second, how is a shot to the stomach any better for the bad guy? Not that I'm concerned about the suffering of the POS but getting shot in the stomach would have to be excruciating and there's a good chance he wouldn't survive anyway.
    It’s pretty certain that lady doesn’t know anything about the subject. I’m a little surprised that she didn’t add “junk” to the magical locations that stop a shooter from shooting.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ENPxVVbVUAEhZSf

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :yesway: Good find. That is the first time I have seen his actual statements.

You must spread some Participation Reputation around before giving Actual Rep to indiucky again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom