0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    UJjxFH-598x400.png

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Wow. Flaming ass syndrome. I've never seen things go that far on the job. Worst I've ever heard tell, in my younger days, some coworkers, possibly with the help of someone in present company, may have tossed another coworker into a garbage bin, and wheeled him into the ladies room. He was hopping mad when he got out. I hear.

Whaddyagonnado? :dunno: Boys will be boys.

How about welding someones boot to an I-beam? While they were wearing it of course.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How about welding someones boot to an I-beam? While they were wearing it of course.

Best one I know of was putting lidocaine in someone's straw in their drink. All of a sudden, they're doing the Bill Cosby dentist routine:

[video=youtube;XBqY6cJD3CE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqY6cJD3CE[/video]

"My bottom mip is on de foor"

I never did that, for which fact I was happy, when I heard someone got their license suspended and they got charged with practicing medicine without a license, for administering a medication that was not prescribed. I understand the reasons, but it seems like some people have no sense of humor.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Best one I know of was putting lidocaine in someone's straw in their drink. All of a sudden, they're doing the www.you
    "My bottom mip is on de foor"

I never did that, for which fact I was happy, when I heard someone got their license suspended and they got charged with practicing medicine without a license, for administering a medication that was not prescribed. I understand the reasons, but it seems like some people have no sense of humor.

That’s a good one. :)

I’ve used a salt packet poured down a straw, you can’t see it and it just sets there and waits... :D

Also a long john silvers vinegar packet in a sock hat band, poke a few holes with a pin and gently place it.
    They pull it on and compress it... vinegar hair conditioner.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When I was a young carpenter, If someone was standing around, There was a guy who would turn around, draw a 16 sinker from his belt and nail his foot down, [STRIKE]I[/STRIKE] he could do it as fast as lightning, drive the nail to within an inch of the welt and walk away and see how long it took the loafer to notice.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s a good one. :)

I’ve used a salt packet poured down a straw, you can’t see it and it just sets there and waits... :D

Also a long john silvers vinegar packet in a sock hat band, poke a few holes with a pin and gently place it.
    They pull it on and compress it... vinegar hair conditioner.

One day at lunch we’re all sitting at the table we usually sit at, and one of the old engineers (most of us were pretty young) is talking about a practical joke he used to play. He demonstrated as he explained it. He took one of the glass salt shakers with the metal lids, unscrewed the lid, took some plastic wrap that his sandwich was wrapped in, put over the opening, poured some pepper in it, screwed the lid on tightly, and removed the excess plastic wrap from around the lid. He did the opposite to the pepper shaker. So now there’s a salt shaker which you can plainly see the salt in it, but it will shake out pepper. And visa versa for the pepper shaker.

Eh, not all that harsh, but for an old school engineer who used to design stuff using slide rules, he thought it was quite mischievous. Then the boss’s boss came and sat down at the table to condescend with the little people. He grabbed the salt shaker to douse his food in salt, but instead pepper came out. He looked at us and we were like, :dunno:

He rolled his eyes, exclaimed “****ing kids”, picked up his tray, and walked off. The “****ing kid” was nearing 65 and retirement.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I had to look it up not being a Potterphile, but I think it is a good fit.

"When they entered the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom they found Professor Umbridge already seated at the teacher’s desk, wearing the fluffy pink cardigan of the night before and the black velvet bow on top of her head. Harry was again reminded forcibly of a large fly perched unwisely on top of an even larger toad."
    —A negative impression of Dolores[src]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom