Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    DY1HfsHVMAIyk92.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    This video says @2:00 that the store capitulated earlier in the week and Hogg had agreed not to have the demonstration, but decided he would not get another 15 seconds.
    [video=youtube;wtgMAONFOV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtgMAONFOV4[/video]
    Good.

Let that be a lesson to all those who the anti-gunners would bully; they told you that if you gave an inch they would take a mile. Do not appease these people, or you will never stop. Their end goal is not co-existence.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Good.

Let that be a lesson to all those who the anti-gunners would bully; they told you that if you gave an inch they would take a mile. Do not appease these people, or you will never stop. Their end goal is not co-existence.

Think about how these very students treated people that did not conform to their views in high school. Be it clothing, family, skin color, religion, social status. These kids are the very bullies (active or passive) that drive mentally/socially challenged kids to the edge and push them over. No excuse for anyone shooting up a school, but no excuse for poking the bear either. David Hogg and his gang are not as noble as the media portrays them.

If if they were laying on the floor at my supermarket there may be a few bootprints on kids as I walk over them to buy my gluten enriched white bread and whole milk.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This video says @2:00 that the store capitulated earlier in the week and Hogg had agreed not to have the demonstration, but decided he would not get another 15 seconds.
    [video=youtube;wtgMAONFOV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtgMAONFOV4[/video]

Looks like there's more counter protesters.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My shopping cart would be bouncing down the aisles.

I'd certainly be tempted to heckle.

Get close and whisper to my wife loudly enough for them to hear, "Hey, honey. Isn't that where that little girl pissed on the floor maybe 15 minutes ago? Yeah. right. about. there. Eh. they probably mopped it up. Right? That yellow stain is probably just a discolored tile."

"Um. Excuse me. Pardon, please. Just trying to get through. Oops. Was that your hand? Sorry. Just a person of weight trying to get over to the produce."

"Dude. Pssst. Your fly is open. Oops. Sorry mam. Iyah--it's probably the haircut."

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'd certainly be tempted to heckle.

Get close and whisper to my wife loudly enough for them to hear, "Hey, honey. Isn't that where that little girl pissed on the floor maybe 15 minutes ago? Yeah. right. about. there. Eh. they probably mopped it up. Right? That yellow stain is probably just a discolored tile."

"Um. Excuse me. Pardon, please. Just trying to get through. Oops. Was that your hand? Sorry. Just a person of weight trying to get over to the produce."

"Dude. Pssst. Your fly is open. Oops. Sorry mam. Iyah--it's probably the haircut."
    Or you could really freak them out; "Hey, I'm concealed carrying and if you keep laying there and I have to step over you then you might get muzzle swept. Just a heads up"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom