code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "I said that I just brought peace to Korea!"

whgrass%20_OP_1_CP__1505490945387_4164287_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

If you're gonna use a mower which puts distinct lines in your yard, you better make the lines straight. This is upsetting my OCD.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well it will take you there.

Just saying, an American president in an image with a mock-up of plane flown by the WW1 German flying ace? Iron Cross modification aside... I would think something like below, would be better. Put a "T" on the tail :dunno:

2i8u2d0.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Just saying, an American president in an image with a mock-up of plane flown by the WW1 German flying ace? Iron Cross modification aside... I would think something like below, would be better. Put a "T" on the tail :dunno:

Yes, that would be better. But then again people don't ride on eagles either. And the eagles hate it when you stick missiles on their wings. After all it is a cartoon.
    And they have CNN covering something President Trump is doing, that will never happen either.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I think some of you people are the types who yell "FAKE" when they see the CGI in the remastered Star Wars film re-releases.

Donald Trump is riding a giant eagle that is carrying bombs, and you argue over what kind of airplane should be in the background.

:):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think some of you people are the types who yell "FAKE" when they see the CGI in the remastered Star Wars film re-releases.

Donald Trump is riding a giant eagle that is carrying bombs, and you argue over what kind of airplane should be in the background.

Totally. Those additions were disasters.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

When I looked at it, in spite of all of the nonsense in that image, all I could think about was why on earth would there be a McDonald's Happy Meal in his lap? :dunno:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    When I looked at it, in spite of all of the nonsense in that image, all I could think about was why on earth would there be a McDonald's Happy Meal in his lap? :dunno:

Hell, that's the only thing that DOES make sense! It's pretty well known that Donald loves him some McDonalds. :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

:yesway: And no kvetching over Trump as the fifth head on Mt rushmore or the eagle carrying an SLBM (no fins. D5?)

ETA: Is that a cluster bomb falling toward the CNN trucks and cameramen?
    :yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Normally yes, just not in this cartoon.

Sopwith had some cool names for their planes. In addition to the Camel, they had a Hippo, Dragon, Rhino, Snipe, Scooter, Snail, Wallaby, etc., etc.
    Sopwith snail. Bet that’s the plane every pilot wanted to fly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom