• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    e3873ff4006841029e92010cd88530b3.png

Classy.... Should I be worried, because I'll be honest, it gives me pause? I don't do well with people that make implications about my death.

2yzd554.jpg

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    A tad bit racist, not that I would expect many to see it as such. Only proves a point I made earlier.

Excuse me, but how is this even a "tad bit racist" when it's a demonstrably accurate statement?

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

The image he used never mentioned racial superiority, for one thing...

From Jesse Lee Peterson:
    I know many qualified blacks who’ve applied for all types of jobs in Los Angeles County and weren’t hired because they don’t speak Spanish; blacks are upset about this. If blacks stood up and demanded that their elected officials do something about this issue, the problem could be solved. But they’re so angry and preoccupied with blaming the white man, they can’t see that they’re voting for their own self-destruction.

The NAACP has completely sold out blacks. It supports amnesty, and it has allowed illegals to hitch their plight to the civil-rights struggle of blacks. The shameless NAACP is also pushing the insidious lie that increased immigration is helpful to the black community.
    Members of the corrupt Congressional Black Caucus unanimously support amnesty for Hispanics and for the more than 3 million immigrants of African descent.
    Except for a handful of black conservatives like myself, Sheriff David Clarke, Larry Elder, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell and Peter Kirsanow, there aren’t any black voices boldly speaking out about the devastating impact illegal immigration is having on black Americans.
    Democrats are giving out all kinds of taxpayer-funded goodies to seduce Hispanics and addict them, just like they did to blacks. They’re brainwashing, spoiling and dumbing them down to use them for votes. There are some decent Hispanics who don’t agree with rewarding illegals, but they’re too afraid to speak out.

Or, look at Chicago. Englewood: DUMP, Garfield Park: DUMP. But don't worry, it's a SANCTUARY CITY.

78922949.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Excuse me, but how is this even a "tad bit racist" when it's a demonstrably accurate statement?

You're right, I was diminishing the comment. It's not a "tab bit racist," it's completely racist. Who I can only assume that people that believe such, are so, as well.

And forgive me for dismissing Jesse Lee Patternson as tap-dancing minstrel, sellout, who thanks God for slavery and the "white man for going over there and getting us here." He's like the real life version of Uncle Ruckus.

syxmh1.jpg

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So, when did we decide that people need government to improve their lives? And why do ghettos only impact black Americans? :dunno:

I didn't even know anyone even used the term anymore except when referring to their prefered method of sharing their love of music with the world.

114483349e3337a712da539ed439b2db--music-radio-my-music.jpg

Anyhoo, one should probably take a long hard look at whether to post any meme that starts: "Hey, black people..."

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So, when did we decide that people need government to improve their lives? And why do ghettos only impact black Americans? :dunno:

“We” did not. However, when a particular demographic says the right is racist, and they only vote left because that’s the party of minorities, it shows the hypocrisy of the left. Refer to post 3068

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom